[Festival] Community video 2021: created by you!

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Festival] Community video 2021: created by you!

Stephanie_0-1630079831149.png

Our week long Festival of Hospitality comes to a close today, and what better way to do it than with a wonderful community video! A big thank you to everyone who sent in a clip on What hosting has taught them and why they love hosting. You’ve made this year’s offering superb! As with our first video, there are subtitled versions available in our 7 Community Center supported languages.

This week has really highlighted how incredible this community is - from every corner of the globe we have come together and despite the terrible year (and more) we’ve all been suffering, the positivity, optimism and strength of you all shines not just now, but every day here on the CC.

Thanks everyone,

Stephanie, @Nick , @Quincy , @Liv  (and @Lizzie )

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

15 Replies 15

Thanks a lot!!!!

Loni56
Level 10
Santa Catarina, Brazil

🎈🎉🎉🎈

Mauricio467
Host Advisory Board Member
Cancún, Mexico

🙂👏🏻❤️🌎

Mauricio

Bravo to everyone who participated in this celebration, as it has given me an opportunity to learn more about your very special home. Continued success and please keep sharing 🙏. 😎

Linda

Loni56
Level 10
Santa Catarina, Brazil

Parabéns a toda equipe que organizou!

e a todos os participantes todos deram o melhor de sim 

isso e gratificate 🎉🎈🎉🎉😄😄

Well done everyone involved. It’s wonderful to see that the CC is alive, well and breathing humanity, creativity, compassion  and connections.

So happy to be a part of this! It's really nice to see everyone coming together with so many positive vibes and inspiring stories. Thank you all for sharing!! 

@Cathie19 @Till-and-Jutta0 @Anne-and-Philippe0 @Alessandro877 @Gloria342 @Beatriz98 @Michel5666 @MariaRossella0 @Antonio-Luis0 @Clara116 @Tarek63 @Alexandra516 @Mauricio467 @Solveig0 @Brian1613 @Caroline1857 @Juan306 @Laurelle3 @Rolf121 @Antonella78 @Yuan100 @Linda3273 @Paola4 @Vinicius0 

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

Stepanie, Quincy, Nick, Liv and Lizzie thank you for your time and effort in making this festival along with the host who made this possible. Sadly my carriage turned a pumpkin and I couldn't find my other slipper at 12.25pm.

Oh this is great to see. There all people just like us. Thank you for sharing. 🙂

Groetjes Katja

@Stephanie It is the first festival in which I participate. It was interesting and motivating. Thanks  Stephanie for you great help and for translating my post into English. I also thank all the members of the CC who have sent me their welcome comments on my post.
The CC is truly a great experience and family.

@Cathie19 @Till-and-Jutta0 @Gloria342 @Beatriz98 @Michel5666 @MariaRossella0 @Antonio-Luis0 @Clara116 @Tarek63 @Alessandra516 @Mauricio467 @Solveig0 @Brian1613 @Caroline1857 @Juan306 @Laurelle3 @Rolf121 @Antonella78 @Juan100 @Paola4 @Vinicius0 

a great thanks for the opportunity to partecipate! Ciao from Italy!

E1F66243-7107-4DD4-B9C2-49C82BC93DAA.jpeg

 Hosting has taught me that providing a relaxing 😎 space can help change the world 🌍 one stay at a time. Caring for just one person cares for the world. The ripples can be infinite and can affect many others positively. That person could be in desperate need of being cared for and needing kindness. Kindness is the greatest of human gifts we have to give x