[Festival] Community video: created by you!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Festival] Community video: created by you!

ENthumn0.jpg

After an amazing few days celebrating hospitality here in the Community Center, I can’t think of a better way to end the week but with a video created by you. We’ve been looking forward to this moment all week! 

A huge huge huge thank you to everyone involved, it really shows what a fantastic community we have.

Over to you… @Helen427@Clara116@Sandra126@Suzanne302@Cathie19@Yosef3@Ann72@Mike-And-Helen0@Stan-and-Jan0@Nutth0@Laura_C...

A big shout out and thank you to @Stephanie for her amazing film making skills. 🙂 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

57 Replies 57

@Lizzie  LOVE IT...............Fantastic.............Hello everyone - great to meet those folks! 

@Clara116  YOU'RE fantastic! 🙂

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

@Clara116 , you hit the nail on the head! 

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Awesome @Lizzie @Stephanie,

What a wonderful, wonderful world we live in!

So many positive fun reasons we are all here to share and help one another for the betterment of all.

@Clara116 @Mike-And-Helen0 @Suzanne302@Cathie19 @Josef3 @Ann72 @Stan-and-Jan0 @Nutth0 

@Laura_C 

and EVERYONE here in the Airbnb Community who Host and are Guests wherever you are.

Looking fwd to next months Host and Guest newsletter to see what may be included..

It'd be fabulous to see more of our wider community enjoy the importance of them to her in the Community Centre.

All the best and a special thank you to the delightful lambs and big duck at Cornwall Park Domain, which is close to my home, for their perfectly timed animal antics which I hope you all enjoy as much as I did at the time!!

Helen

Central To All Home & Location, Remuera, Auckland, New Zealand

Great contribution here @Helen427!

Thanks @Helen427 for taking part in the festival, it been wonderful to see such interesting topics and tips shared by community members. As a relatively new host myself, I gleaned many ideas!

--------------------

Lead, Airbnb Core Hosts & Community

Here's my Community Spotlight!

What are your favorite notes from your guests?

Cool @Laura_C  which ideas have you put into place?

How's your little helper Zoe?

Zoe is wonderful. She totally loves hosting! We've had less opportunity recently as our au pair's in the unit, but hopefully we can ramp up again soon 🙂

--------------------

Lead, Airbnb Core Hosts & Community

Here's my Community Spotlight!

What are your favorite notes from your guests?

Hello @Laura_C hope you and Zoe and family are doing well in these challenging times.

Often think of you and our connections with Australia.

It would be nice to hear how things are in your new life away from ABB admin role.

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

Loved it! Thanks!

Hey @Sandra126 ... you found a bun the oven! Well done! Lol...

@Ann72found it, it was @Sandra126 and it was a bun in the oven....

Well done ladies! @Lizzie  & @Stephanie  for putting together our compilations, probably with complications!  👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Oh dear... Garry and I do look the crazies! Lol....

🤪😜😎👍🏼

You have no idea the laughs I had editing, hearing TA-DA! Over and over again @Cathie19  

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines