[Festival] Community video: created by you!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Festival] Community video: created by you!

ENthumn0.jpg

After an amazing few days celebrating hospitality here in the Community Center, I can’t think of a better way to end the week but with a video created by you. We’ve been looking forward to this moment all week! 

A huge huge huge thank you to everyone involved, it really shows what a fantastic community we have.

Over to you… @Helen427@Clara116@Sandra126@Suzanne302@Cathie19@Yosef3@Ann72@Mike-And-Helen0@Stan-and-Jan0@Nutth0@Laura_C...

A big shout out and thank you to @Stephanie for her amazing film making skills. 🙂 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

57 Replies 57

@Stephanie. I can actually imagine it too well, when you see how our entry compares to the others! Not to mention eye rolls! 😱🙄

@Cathie19  You created the perfect wrap up to the video! Loved it!

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Lizzie @Stephanie 

I hope you have a great nights sleep after a wee tipple for all your wonderful work behind the scenes with all the other CC managers @Noriko @Sergi @Francesca @May @Laura_C @Anna-W @Anna @Anna0@Kirstie  and others who's names I may have missed it has been much appreciated.

Where ever we are and whatever the time of day or night we are all under the same skies.

All the best

@Lizzie @Stephanie LOVE THIS!!!  I sent it from my phone to our TV and watched it with my daughter Polly (my DP on the video) and my cousin Alissa (soon to be an Airbnb host in Austin), and it was thrilling!  Loved seeing everyone!!!

@Lizzie @Stephanie  Thanks for that. ALL the videos in one entertaining stream. Well done and happy to have contributed.

@Cathie19 @Lizzie @Stan-and-Jan0 @Ann72 @Stephanie and everyone who contributed, so brilliant and I love that everyone had  a slightly different take on it which made it so diverse. Fabulous.

Personally love the ta-daaa ! 

@Mike-And-Helen0 I loved the moment when you came on with your horses!

@Lizzie  and everyone in the videos ----------how totally wonderful to get a moment to see and hear you in your setting, in your world with Airbnb...all the quick blick of your places, of your beloved animals and seeing a drop of each personality for that day that moment and the TA- DAA's was the perfect end- you two had we truly laughing and smiling.

When watching don't you just love when you know your heart is smiling. Mine was. Thank you all, Clara

Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Nicely done, but was @Laura_C the only one who didn't get the 'FILM IT IN LANDSCAPE' memo?

You couldn't make it up 🙂  

👀👀👀 @Gordon0 I had to get creative with the editing....

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

hehe @Gordon0, we have to test @Stephanie's editing skills some how....

You weren't tempted to take a video? I think that would have been great to see. Next time?!? 🙂 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Yikes, thanks for calling me out @Gordon0 ! You're totally right ... I messed this one up 🙂 I tried to rerecord it when I realized my mistake but my 'talent' (ie my seven year old) wasn't having a bar of it. Luckily Stephanie and Lizzie were incredibly gracious about coming up with a creative solution!!!

--------------------

Lead, Airbnb Core Hosts & Community

Here's my Community Spotlight!

What are your favorite notes from your guests?

I love @Yosef3 's alliteration

@Beatriz98 makes such a glamorous beginning

@Clara116 is so cool and calm - are you a therapist in your day job?

@Luca117 a stay with you would be super fun I think

@Suzanne302 that pupster is adorable

@Stan-and-Jan0 cool home!

@Lizzie the Japanese woman has a stunning garden but I can't tag her

@Yuni-and-Erick0 you make such a beautiful couple

@Sandra126 I have stove envy and @Helen426 also lamb and duck envy.

@Nutth0 can you share some images?

Nutth0
Host Advisory Board Member
Chiang Mai, Thailand

@Mike-And-Helen0 Thanks for asking.

If you interesting to see kindly go to this link: https://www.hiddenspacecm.com/snapcm

Very very cool @Nu0tth