[Festival] Community video: created by you!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Festival] Community video: created by you!

ENthumn0.jpg

After an amazing few days celebrating hospitality here in the Community Center, I can’t think of a better way to end the week but with a video created by you. We’ve been looking forward to this moment all week! 

A huge huge huge thank you to everyone involved, it really shows what a fantastic community we have.

Over to you… @Helen427@Clara116@Sandra126@Suzanne302@Cathie19@Yosef3@Ann72@Mike-And-Helen0@Stan-and-Jan0@Nutth0@Laura_C...

A big shout out and thank you to @Stephanie for her amazing film making skills. 🙂 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

57 Replies 57

Thanks @Mike-And-Helen0 !! Lovely and beautiful horses!! 

I loved participating in this festival, and being part of this community adds me a lot !!

Beatriz

@Paola4 @ that is such a beautiful room

@Ann72 how did you move the camera so fast and so smoothly?

@Barbara1184 I can't tag you but your dog is so well-spoken!

@Siyana0 such a video of love.

@Cathie19 I bet you two are fun at the pub!

@Mike-And-Helen0 My daughter Polly (a recent film school grad) shot the video and @Stephanie sped it up!  🙂

@Ann72 she is very clever.x

@Mike-And-Helen0  @Ann72  Sped up + video stabilising (smoothing and frame sampling.) 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

@Stephanie You are so talented!

@Stephanie  LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!

I'm too lazy to  tag everyone, but after watching that video I want to stay with you ALL!!!

it's interesting to see you live on a full screen ... instead of squeezed and frozen in a small profile thumbnail :)))))

Hello everybody! Great to see you all in the video and the love you feel being hosts that no matter the language and the cultural differences we are all united by this passion of hosting.

Thanks @Stephanie for the great edition. Such a wonderful video!.. and thanks a lot @Mike-And-Helen0 it was really nice see you with your beautiful horses. I am sure your guests love your place 🙂

Greetings from Havana!

Salute, 

It is a great video 

Thanks, 

Miloud

Joy357
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello Everyone, Im new here in comuniti but Im  superhost  since last year, I love what I do , Im from Brazil , São Paulo, Im looking foward , to meet another host , share and learn 

Joy
J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great video!

@Helen247
Beautiful nature surrounding your property!

@Clara116
I loved when you said "good for your bank account"! 🙂

@Cathie19
You and your husband definetly stealed the show! 🙂

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Thank you @J-Renato0 

It's a real asset to have the animals, flowers etc  and around 20 minutes to walk to Cornwall Park and the same to Auckland Domain subject to who is out and about and with one when walking - usually longer if I have Zara with me as she likes to stop off and play along the way.

It was so hard not to laugh loudly as I took that video with the lamb chasing the duck.

There's always something to brighten one's day.

You must come to Auckland one day for a visit.

All the best

Kira32
Level 10
Canary Islands, Spain

I love it! Good work all of you!!!!

Kira♡

Ain’t life grand! Super video!