[Festival] Community video: created by you!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Festival] Community video: created by you!

ENthumn0.jpg

After an amazing few days celebrating hospitality here in the Community Center, I can’t think of a better way to end the week but with a video created by you. We’ve been looking forward to this moment all week! 

A huge huge huge thank you to everyone involved, it really shows what a fantastic community we have.

Over to you… @Helen427@Clara116@Sandra126@Suzanne302@Cathie19@Yosef3@Ann72@Mike-And-Helen0@Stan-and-Jan0@Nutth0@Laura_C...

A big shout out and thank you to @Stephanie for her amazing film making skills. 🙂 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

57 Replies 57

Great job 😊

Hi @Lizzie  & @Stephanie .

when this video was first released,I could share the link. I tried to copy it today for a couple of guests, but when it takes you to it, it doesn’t play. Is there a technical reason for this? 

@Cathie19 

Hmm... nothing seems weird on my side. You are using this link right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zg1-I2eFiM

Because the video is unlisted, only those who click the original link can see it. Let me know!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

hello @Stephanie 
I sent @Lizzie  a msg during the week that the link wasn't working with one of the Festival of Hosting topics - touch base with her..

The video on YouTube itself works fine.

Thanks in advance.

@Stephanie @Lizzie @quincy

Thank you so much for the lovely treats!

I seem to have lost the power to upload a photo, but Thank You!Ooh, I got the power back!Ooh, I got the power back!

Ooo @Mike-And-Helen0 you're most welcome! How's the candle smell?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

@Stephanie not lit yet, since Mr Waitrose hasn't arrived with matches yet!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

hehe - I hope Mr Waitrose arrived, @Mike-And-Helen0  🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Afsar2
Level 2
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Fantastic Video! 

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Thanks @Lizzie @Stephanie @Quincy for the thoughtful gift for partaking in this fabulous project.

Thanks @Mike-And-Helen0 for your photo of the beeswax candle, Airbnb key ring & card , I'll borrow it to say thanks to from over here in Remuera, Auckland, New Zealand!!

Thanks @Afsar2  it was a pleasure to partake in this ABB Community project.

Using Nature to Nurture and De stress your mind

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Festival-Using-Nature-to-Nurture-and-de-stress-your-mind...

All the best and see you soon!!

Joy357
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Amazing video ! Congrats for all participants so light energy expressed!

Joy
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Thanks @Joy357  your turn next!!

@Lizzie @Stephanie @Joy357 @Helen427 It smells heavenly!It smells heavenly!

What is cool is the box is all cardboard and the lid (metal) makes a holder.