Festival of Hospitality 2021 Week Schedule

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Festival of Hospitality 2021 Week Schedule

Stephanie_0-1629292386313.png

Hi everyone, 

The time has come for our second Community Center Festival of Hospitality after several weeks of preparations by our community management team and our lovely members, alike. 

We’ve outdone ourselves this year and the positive response across our 7 languages here on the Community Center has been so incredible. From new members and our more veteran crew, you’ve managed to put enthusiasm, creativity and humour into your contributions despite this horrible past year. We have some amazing guides, tips and howtos to share with you as a result of those efforts.

If you missed out on writing an article this year, not to worry as you can still have a read of the week's content and share your thoughts and appreciation with the authors. 

Additionally, it’s not too late to take part in our Community Center video, too. It’s a quick capture of why hosting has taught you or why you love hosting! To find out more, view here

I hope you have an amazing week!

Stephanie, @Quincy , @Nick and @Liv 

Schedule of events:

Monday 23rd August

Tuesday 24th August

Wednesday 25th August

Thursday 26th August

Friday 27th August

End of Festival of Hospitality celebratory CC Social with a secret special guest, and debut of “What hosting’s taught me…” Community video

**** What hosting has taught me” Community Video**** 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

5 Replies 5
Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Stephanie excited to see all the awesome topics and looking forward to read each one. Most of us are in need  of something to look forward to yippee!!

Till soon & thanks for this festival,

Blessings,

Clara

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hit the nail on the head there @Clara116 ! It's going to be smashing week, thanks to all the hard work of the Community Center Hosts. 

Let's celebrate!

kirishima-icegif.gif

-----

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@Stephanie let the celebration begin the week is over. Great information, translations  from hosts from all over the world. The question is how are you going to dance?

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Stephanie Hi getting ready for the celebration - another 2 1/2 hrs.

I keep looking for the video?? Will there be an unveiling on the zoom celebration?

This has been a fun week with Festival distraction in between our world of pandemic

ups and down.

till soon,

blessings, Clara

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

We will unveil it in our social and post it after! I'm still sorting out translations 😵💫 @Clara116 

-----