Festive season means summer time in Oz

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

Festive season means summer time in Oz

While you lot in the northern hemisphere are in the grip of winter, here we have summer on the doorstep!

This time last year I had a bit of fun with a few members of the Community Centre.

This year, once again, just for a bit of fun, I have had another go at it.

I am hoping this will bring a bit of warmth to your festive season with those cold and gloomy days!

Last year we had a great line-up of talent featuring the 2 Pauls, Lizzie, Alexandra and yours truly!

Apart from myself, I think this years participants are the equal.....see what you think!

https://www.jibjab.com/view/make/walking_on_sunshine/5d81a39c-45b5-4c3d-9f5a-84069cea4755

Cheers.......Rob

11 Replies 11
Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Well done, yet again @Robin4 ! 

🙌🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Thanks..... for it’s always nice to see friendly CC faces in a sing song.... 

🎄🏖🏊🏼‍♀️🏄🏻‍♂️🌞😎🎄

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Cathie19 

I did have you in mind Cathie but, I am restricted to 5 faces.....and I did not want to be seen as too parochial! 

I did love the way @Quincy came over, he did put his heart and soul into his role! 

@Emilia42 of course was the star.....but I knew she would be, you can't keep a personality like Emilia's in a bottle!

And @Inna22  and @Roberta2 performed wonderfully. It was just a bit of a challenge getting Roberta's face to an upright position......but in the end technology prevailed!

Happy Christmas possum, and to Garry too, I hope it's a lovely season for you both!

Cheers.......Rob

Thanks @Robin4 . And also to you and Ade! 🎄🎄🙃🙃🙃🙃😁😁😁😁🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🥂

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

Haha!! Thanks for the laugh @Robin4. I laughed so hard when I was riding that dolphin! 

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Emilia42 

You rode that dolphin with such flare and style you should be in the Kentucky Derby Em!

Cheers......Rob

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

hahaha 😄 ❤️

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

This made me laugh so much @Robin4. I love the bit where you have seaweed on your head! 🙂 

I hope this is going to be a yearly tradition! 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Marie82
Level 10
New South Wales, Australia

@Robin4 my god Rob that fantastic, well done

Alice595
Level 10
Concord, CA

@Robin4 Good job! I would love to see how you could put two faces like @Branka-and-Silvia0 in your works🎄🎄🙃🙃🙃🙃😁😁😁😁🎄🎄

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

LOVE IT @Robin4 !! Another one well done :))

I can just imagine you cracking open a bottle from your wine vault and tapping away at the keyboard to create these masterpieces ahaha

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Paul1255 

Seeing as I am actually able to Sign-in and reply Paul, I thought I might as well take the opportunity, although this thread is getting a bit long in the tooth!

You are possibly going to hate me for this Paul, but, here is our current forecast for Mt Barker over the next week.......

current forecast.png

I am taking all the precautions I can to stop the garden from getting too much of a hammering from the heat......but, being at altitude, the nights are beautiful! We sit outside until maybe 10.30-11.00 PM before we bother to think about our evening meal. By that time the 'wine vault' has come into play to such an extent that, what ever it was we had in mind for dinner can wait till another night and we just content ourselves with a bit of a cheese plate or a bit of bread and paté!

As long as the bush-fires don't come to close, summer is a good time to be in Oz!

Cheers.......Rob