Fifth tip for great guests review. It really works!

Blagoje0
Level 10
Split, Croatia

Fifth tip for great guests review. It really works!

Be sure that during the stay of your guests you send them a message something like "Is everything okay? You need something?" They will probably answer something like "Everything is OK! Thanks for asking." But they will apreciate your care that everything is going smoothly during they stay and will write a better review. Try it and see:).

6 Replies 6

I had a few guests replying the have a wonderful stay and thanking me warmly and leave 4☆.

But you are right, they probably appreciate anyway.

I think that some guests wont contact you if there is some minor problem, but will lower your grade. So i think it is important to write that message during their stay. After they leave you can just thank them for choosing your place for their stay. And my tip no. 2:)

Love your tips, @Blagoje0, but unfortunately they get buried in the sea of "Why am I not a superhost?" and "When do I get paid?". So looking up number 2, for instance, is not easy, and telling someone to do that might have them confused. If you want to refer people to your own tips (and you might, because they are good as answers to "How can I get 5 stars?") you could find each tip, copy the URLs into a document so you have them on hand, and then paste the relevant URL into your answer. 

That is my tip for giving tips 🙂

@Lawrene0. 🙂

Glad you love my tips. I hope community will find some of them useful.

Tip no.2

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Hosts/Second-tip-for-great-guests-review-It-really-works/m-p/235703#...

You did not get the point Blogoje.

I always wrote this message.

And people always reply that it is wonderful.

But there is no link with the ☆ system which is understood differently from one people to another.

It's true.