Finding a co-host in Lima, Peru

Monique323
Level 2
Newton, MA

Finding a co-host in Lima, Peru

Hello, I'm considering listing an apartment that my family owns in Lima, Peru, but we would need a trustworthy co-host since none of us lives there permanently. At the very least, they would be the person to meet the guests with the keys.  Ideally, they would have their own listing in the area and be very familiar with the process, willing to help us take the necessary photos and help us with marketing. Any ideas on how to find this kind of help?  Google searches have not been very fruitful. Thanks very much in advance.

7 Replies 7
Marice0
Level 1
Lima District, Peru

Hola Monique,  soy Maricé Rivero de A1 Casas y tengo experiencia como Anfitriona de Airbnb , este año inicie alquilando varias propiedades familiares , puedo ayudarte como coanfitriona de tu propiedad , por favor escribeme al sgte mail para conversar y concretar una reunión, mi correo es  ****

Saludos

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons]

Laura2314
Level 1
Charlotte, NC

Hola Monique,

Pudo encontrar una co-host? I'm im a similar situation where I need to manage a home in Peru, but I live out of the country. I wanted to ask you if you were able to find a solution, and if you have any suggestions/advise for me in this type of situations. I would bery much appreciate it. Thank you! 🐵

- Laura

Danna32
Level 2
Lima District, PE

Hello, I live in Lima and offer the service of co-hosting. If you still need this service please contact me.

Hello Danna, 

I would like to get more information about your service as a co-host. 

Jd51
Level 1
Arequipa, Peru

I'm in arequipa Peru I have my Airbnb.. don't know can I be of any use

Loly25
Level 1
Lima District, Peru

Hello, I live in Lima and offer the service of co-hosting

Hi, can you message me more details on your services?