Finding an Quality (yet affordable) Co-Host in Las Vegas

Colette139
Level 2
California, United States

Finding an Quality (yet affordable) Co-Host in Las Vegas

Hello, Airbnb Community!

I have a unit in The Signature @ MGM in Las Vegas, and am looking for a co-host.  I met with a few management services that offered packages that ranged from just cleaning, to co-hosting, to managing the entire listing with almost no direct visibility from the owner (me).  Unforutnately, none seemed to suit our needs. 

Reasons varied from overly high cleaning rates ($150 fee per night) to unfriendly contracts (giving away almost all my rights as the owner with very hefty cancellation policies which they verbally claimed was part of an old contract, but were unwilling to delete from the one they were asking me to sign, such as ie: 6 months of management service fees + any remaining services  such as retained attorneys and retained handymen).  These are all amorphouse $ amounts they could charge at their discretion, and that you're agreeing to pay at the time of signing the contract.  

We met with one service managing over 150 units in The Signature alone.  However, their sample rooms seemed unprofessional and had visible damages.  This included extreme rips in the faux leather headboard which they explained as 'wear and tear that the owner did not want to replace' and had clearly not charged the guests that had caused the damage).

Unfortunately, Airbnb no longer has a listing of 'nearby co-hosts.'  I was hoping to find co-host candidates by ploughing through host sites of units in the same building, but I've been unable to successfully filter this. 

Any suggestions or recommendations for where to search?

Thank you so much!

4 Replies 4
Michelle1107
Level 1
Las Vegas, NV

Is there a way to exchange info here?

i manage (co host) 2 Vegas ABBs. 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – to send a direct message here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Felicia17
Level 2
Henderson, NV

I live in las vegas and would be happy to co host your properties. I use to work customer service for airbnb. please reply to this email. If I put my phone number they will remove it. 

hope to hear from you soon. 

Dikla1
Level 2
Ramat Gan, Israel

Hi,

I can be your co host if you interesting,

I'm superhost, I have a Airbnb property near the strip.

I can offer you full manegment servise, AirBnb site, cleaning servise, maintenance of the apartment and more.

No need to sign on any contract

Thank you and good luck

Dikla

@Colette139 

I have a property which has had some great reviews. I live in the Las Vegas area & would love to host for you. Please reach out if you are still in need of a host. 2DC0ABF5-AD32-4206-BA1F-F8B97B586234.jpeg