First Guest of 2020 Arrives Today !

Michelle53
Level 10
Chicago, IL

First Guest of 2020 Arrives Today !

Hi all,

Happy New Year !

My first guest of the year arrives today. 

I feel rested (took 3 weeks off) and somewhat energized. The space is cleaned top to bottom, all the laundry done,  damaged items replaced, paintwork repaired. 

Didn't get to the House Manual, but did update my neighborhood map. 

I am hopeful it's going to be a good year. 

Best to all for a year free of serious problems !

Michelle

9 Replies 9
Lilian20
Level 10
Argelès-sur-Mer, France

well done, best wishes for this new year !

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

My first guest of 2020 came and went and I haven't been paid yet. Not off to a good start 😕

@Emilia42  Oh no !    Not a good start at all. Hope it gets better for you. 

Mike-And-Helen0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Michelle53 Happy Hosting!

@Emilia42 oh dear, that's not good.

Hopefully just a public holiday slowness?

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Mike-And-Helen0 @Michelle53 I hope so. In the past holidays and weekends haven't affected when the payout was released, it just takes a little longer to appear in my account. I should have gotten the email yesterday morning but it is still showing up as 'upcoming.'

Sure leytl talk about the ways the 2020 in my country but then you will have to book on my place in order you enjoy for it as much as you can

Dimitar27
Level 10
Sofia, Bulgaria

I had two guests already. But January is not just "slow" in my area. It's completely dead. My next booking is 10 days ahead. Yesterday I turned the heating off, put all the bed linens, towels and pillows in vacuum bags, covered the bed.
After 3-4 days I will go there again to water the plant. The forecast shows positive temperatures for the next 10 days.

@Dimitar27   My first guest is my only guest at the moment. Nothing at all after this week. Not even a single inquiry. 

Sharon683
Level 10
Los Angeles, CA

Happy New Year and Fantastic!