Can I set automatic pricing changes for peak season?

Answered!
Dottie0
Level 2
Taguig, Philippines

Can I set automatic pricing changes for peak season?

Hello! Just want to ask, is there a feature where I can manipulate dates as my Peak season (say December to January and our summer months) and during this season my base price changes? No changes in minimum nights or number of pax, just a change in the base price. Then, once that season is over, automatically goes back to my base price?

1 Best Answer
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

You can select a range of dates on your calendar, select Edit, and then change the Pricing. The new price will be applied to that range.

Another way to do it is to set up a rule-set to reduce your price a certain percentage during your off-season, and then apply that ruleset to your range of off-season dates.

I’m not aware of a way to do it that is more “automatic” than this, but it only takes me 5-10 minutes a year to set my high/low/shoulder season prices for the year using the first method above.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

You can select a range of dates on your calendar, select Edit, and then change the Pricing. The new price will be applied to that range.

Another way to do it is to set up a rule-set to reduce your price a certain percentage during your off-season, and then apply that ruleset to your range of off-season dates.

I’m not aware of a way to do it that is more “automatic” than this, but it only takes me 5-10 minutes a year to set my high/low/shoulder season prices for the year using the first method above.

Thank you so much for this, Pat. I think your first suggestion is easier than doing the latter.  But I do hope, AirBnB will be able to add a feature on custom pricing that is easier to do than manually typing in the custom price per day. For my case, I will be editing a total of around 180 days. Fun.

Have a good one and thanks again!!

You don’t have to set the price for each day. You can select all the dates at once, press edit, and on the resulting panel, only set the price once for the entire range.

OMG, Pat! Tried and did one.  I thought I will be doing this for an hour… hahahah! 

Thank youuuu!