For new Superhosts

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

For new Superhosts

Over the next few days many newer hosts will learn they have achieved Superhost status and I, along with the rest of the community, congratulate you on this achievement. 

This is not a company award, you're guests gave it to you, it's a sort of reward, a thankyou from your guests for doing what you did.

Every quarter we see posts here and in the support group asking how new holders can access their badge.

A lot of you will want to show this reward in other parts of your life, maybe other web pages, or stationary! 

So now you have got it, this is where you will find it......

Superhost badge.png

Congratulations, and good luck....and remember, as a Superhost you will have privileged contact options. Make a note of the support phone number you receive with your superhost email notification and keep it handy. If you need to contact Airbnb support use your registered Airbnb phone number for contact. If you use the phone associated with that number the automated system will recognise you as a Superhost and move you to the top of the phone queue. Your wait time will, in general, be seconds rather than minutes and your account will already be on an agents screen when they answer your call.

Cheers......Rob

7 Replies 7
Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Robin4

Thanks for this info. I had no idea this was even there! 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

This is a really interesting guide @Robin4. Thanks for putting the time and thought into creating this. 

Good luck to everyone. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Graham-And-Michelle0
Level 9
Auckland, New Zealand

Hi Rob,

we are always delighted to receive our Superhost badge notification  and today it included a $100.00 travel voucher.  This will be put to good use later next month when we attend a family wedding.

Thanks for all your advice and good humour on this forum.  Helps keep the “ balance “ as we continue on this hosting pathway.

Hope your garden is coping with the extreme temperatures.

All best

Michelle.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Congratulations @Graham-And-Michelle0 on receiving Superhost status and getting a travel voucher. That's exciting. I hope you enjoy your trip next month. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Graham-And-Michelle0  

Hey all the best to you to Michelle....my, look at how you have blossomed, wow,  you are doing so well, you must be proud of yourselves and your efforts.

I am just about to clock up my 100th recognised Airbnb review which is a nice milestone to reach. It is just a pity that not every visitor realises how important the review system is to hosts. Some of my nicest hosting experiences have come from guests who didn't leave a review! I understand some are travelling and have no access to a facility to leave a review and if you have ever travelled in the outback of Australia you will know all about that. Some have so much going on they just don't get to it, or forget.

And speaking of forgetting. Age and diminishing brain power sees me always forgetting something these days, and you Michelle, brought up something else I should have remembered to include with that post!

To all you brand new Superhosts go to your account settings, click on 'Payment Methods' and directly under the payment section, check out your coupon status!!

Cheers.....Rob 

Travel Credit.png 

@Robin4 Thank you very much for these!

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Sam-and-Adam0......I have done a series of these stand alone screenshots of how to cope with unusual situations and how to get to various parts of your site, and I have done them to help new users.

When I started out I had some wonderful help here on the CC and because of the information I received here from some truly lovely people I have never had a hosting problem that I could not deal with.

I will be posting all 45 of these at regular intervals over a period of time and if that helps others, then great.

I guess this is my way of paying it forward!

Good luck Sam & Adam

Cheers.....Rob