For sale: complete set of furniture & furnishings for a 1BR AirBnB in Washington DC

Edward148
Level 1
Washington, DC

For sale: complete set of furniture & furnishings for a 1BR AirBnB in Washington DC

I am leaving the country and need to sell all my furniture and furnishings. Collectively they make for a completely outfitted 1BR AirBnb.

All living, dining, and bedroom furniture; all kitchen and bedding furnishings, and even decor and sundries. All is in great codition and tasteful.

I don't know if I can post a link here, but it is on the DC Craigslist, just search for: 1BR AirBnB

And I'll try a link: https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/fuo/d/all-furniture-furnishings-for/6471126412.html

1 Reply 1
Nilesh7
Level 2
Fort Worth, TX

hello, we have 2 airbnb homes with almost brand new furniture, furnishings purchased from name brand stores like Nebraska furniture mart, BBnB, Havertys etc less than 2-3 years ago and in almost new condition. Also have electronics like 75" Samsung TVs, High power PCs, 32" Samsung monitors/TVs and lot more to go as we are selling houses. Anybody interested, please let us know.