For three weeks I as a Superhost have been unable to receive emails from automated@airbnb.com

Myra7
Level 3
Melbourne, Australia

For three weeks I as a Superhost have been unable to receive emails from automated@airbnb.com

For three weeks I as a Superhost have been unable to receive emails from automated@airbnb.com Have any other hosts had this problem ? My internet provider TPG Australia Have investigated and are confident the problem is with Airbnb.

4 Replies 4
Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Myra7

If it is possible, you could try, in your account, to click on: Your photo/Account settings/See where you could receive message if it is normal as you want. 

Thanks, 

Miloud

Myra7
Level 3
Melbourne, Australia

Thanks for suggestions...Yes this was done a few times by staff and by me. I’m now hoping that the issue will be resolved within 6 months... this appears to be how long it takes for these more serious technical issues.

Myra7
Level 3
Melbourne, Australia

Thanks for suggestions...Yes this was done a few times by staff and by me. I’m now hoping that the issue will be resolved within 6 months... this appears to be how long it takes for these more serious technical issues.

Lee-Ann31
Level 2
Yarmouth, MA

I am having this same issue, started December 2021. How can this be corrected? Thank you.