Formatting listing description to insert a new paragraph line

WayneAndMichel0
Level 1
New South Wales, Australia

Formatting listing description to insert a new paragraph line

In my THE SPACE description editing mode, I have insterted new paragraph lines and blank line breaks between paragraphs.  This formatting saves however in the published listing it all appears as one long massive paragraph with no new line breaks.  Anyone know how to creat new line break formatting which saves on the official publication?  

SCRAP that - in preview of the listing the paragraphs do appear.  Its only in the saved edit mode that they dont.

Cheers,

Wayne

4 Replies 4
Elena469
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi Wayne!

Did you find a solution for this problem? I'm facing the same thing. I would really appreciate your responce!

Thank you!

Mandy

Mandy,

Your paragraph breaks don't show up in Edit Mode, but they will show up in Preview Mode and in your actual live listing. When you're in Edit Mode, scroll up to the top of the page and click on the Preview Listing button. The page that opens up from there is what visitors to your listing page will see and your paragraph breaks should show up as you intend.

I hope that helps.

Rose

Hi, how do I format my description so I get bullets before each sentence? Thanks!

Joy118
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

I still can't get spaces between bullets or spaces between paragraphs, all comes together in one long - very hard to read - paragraph.  Friend suggested simpler bullet points, and seen on other airbnb listings, but can't get it on live listing, in edit mode see the full line breaks between bullets. Thank you so much!