Fun Idea for Guest Reviews

Jo259
Level 1
Denver, CO

Fun Idea for Guest Reviews

Great idea for current/future Guests to view previous Reviews!Great idea for current/future Guests to view previous Reviews!

Capture highlighted bits from your favorite Reviews!Capture highlighted bits from your favorite Reviews!

So I created these little cubes the other night for our Airbnb room upstairs...! I want to know what other hosts think of it? I have a Guestbook upstairs and it is used by every other Guest or so, so current/future Guests don't really get to see or read about our past guests' reservations.

I made the cubes so that my current guests see why our listing stood out from other Airbnb's in the area. The custom cubes show our guests that we take the time to read and understand their reviews/feedback that is left behind to hopefully promote future guests to leave great reviews as well.

I have an Etsy account where I am able to create these for you as a host! Let's share great reviews/memories together 🙂

[Personal advertising hidden] 

But of course, this can also be done as a 'DIY' project. Thanks for reading!

4 Replies 4
Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Jo259Really cute! I like it!

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

Love it! I have used extracts of past reviews as captions on my photos, idea borrowed from Jeet in India.

https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/3769179

Ria16
Level 10
Northland, New Zealand

@Jo259 That’s a very cool idea 😉 love it. 

Janis77
Level 2
Billings, MT

How wonderful!