Future number of listing views feature seems to have disappeared, has it gone?

Victoria696
Level 4
Winchester, United Kingdom

Future number of listing views feature seems to have disappeared, has it gone?

Hi all,

I hope everyone is safe and well.

I used to find the listing view number charts for the next two to three months ahead section really very useful, as if I was not getting many hits I could adjust my rates accordingly.

I was wanting to see how much interest there was (number of views of my listing) in the coming summer months after lock down has hopefully ended but I can no longer find the information available, has it been removed, I really miss it?  

Thanks so much for your help.

Cheers

Victoria

29 Replies 29
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Max395 And I have answered on your other post. The data you desire is still available - its just harder to find!

Geri26
Level 10
Adelaide, Australia

Hmm. Just wrote a great explanation how to find future rules but got an error message when hit reply. Writing this to check if problem is my (and my account) or site...

Geri26
Level 10
Adelaide, Australia

Ah.  Must've been my content 😞

Suffice to say, check the right hand side of your dashboard and click on hyperlink for 30day views to see future stats.  Rest of new Performance features are worth fiddling with too as they should be useful.

I'm getting error massages every time I try to mention someone, it underlines user names with red and reports an error, it also happened when I tried to post screenshots of conversation with support..

Still didn't find it, if you take a look here you'll see that I'm missing the top barCapture5.PNG

This is with pro tools turned off!

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Max395 You are looking in the wrong place.

On your dashboard (ie Home page from your listing) do you see some stats down the right hand side?

@Mike-And-Jane0 

Mike, what we see varies from country to country. A couple of years ago I did a series of help guides to help new hosts in managing their listings......Click to enlarge! Comes up better if you zoom your screen........

Help Guides.png

I went to the trouble of making up 27 of these.....I need not have bothered!

I ran into no end of trouble because, the description I gave was not relevant to some other countries.

Also the amount of system upgrades that take place meant, even in the countries where my guides were relevant became superseded in a matter of weeks or months so I gave up. 

The same thing is still happening today, we are all seeing something different......it's not that we are stupid Mike, we are just not aiming at the same goalposts!

Cheers......Rob

Robin, thanks a lot Sir, I didn't look at the help guides (will do) but your text explains everything. Same thing crossed my mind many times and its not same everywhere.  However I did manage to find something after hours of searching and it shows the no. of views in the future:Capture6.PNGCapture7.PNG     

looks like this and has the same name listing visibility but it only appears after turning pro tools on and it disappears if I go further from there, so I can access it again only by typing that address in the add. bar while logged on to my account and a b n b, I know its stupid but at least its there. Thanks again everyone.    

The address says its listing visibility under performance, but when you go to performance in pro tools its not there.  

Bill-and-CJ0
Level 2
Crawford, CO

I found the recent update to the info lacking! Send feedback to  let them know that the update took away a lot of information that was useful in the day to day managing of you Airbnb business and it would be appreciated if the info was put back the way it was all in one place! Simple and easy!

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

And now the data has disappeared from my dashboard as well. Good to see Airbnb have gone backwards with its improvements!

Why change something that wasn't broken.

Helen213
Level 10
New York, NY

I found typing in the actual website address gave me the report data.  But the link via our dashboard does not bring us to the same report  and it is no longer included in the performance reports either.

Use this link and I hope it works for you too:  https://www.airbnb.com/performance/listing-visibility

I  think the data is so poor right now, at least in my area of the US - NYC, that is the reason it was removed.  AIrbnb slashed the marketing money, so they will not be much help in the recovery.  I am praying, now that NYC is beginning to open up again, I will get a guest soon.

The link no longer works.   I used  to use it and compare views depending on the pictures.   Also, i used it to know when to raise prices due to demand.   Now, it's not longer possible.

Here is the new link that I got from ABNB Host support.  https://www.airbnb.com/progress/views/

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Helen213 Thank you - I can gaze at this data again and wonder when my next booking will appear.

No idea how it works for my listing vs other listings but who cares!