Future number of listing views feature seems to have disappeared, has it gone?

Victoria696
Level 4
Winchester, United Kingdom

Future number of listing views feature seems to have disappeared, has it gone?

Hi all,

I hope everyone is safe and well.

I used to find the listing view number charts for the next two to three months ahead section really very useful, as if I was not getting many hits I could adjust my rates accordingly.

I was wanting to see how much interest there was (number of views of my listing) in the coming summer months after lock down has hopefully ended but I can no longer find the information available, has it been removed, I really miss it?  

Thanks so much for your help.

Cheers

Victoria

29 Replies 29

If we're here means we all well, thanks @Victoria696 , yes I found the gap even on my backoffice. I dunno

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

I noticed the same @Victoria696 . However, if you go to your dashboard, you might note the '30 day views' on the right under 'Hosting Progress'. - Tho' mine bizarrely states 700, which seems odd, considering the whole of the UK is shut!

Victoria696
Level 4

Hi Helen350

Thanks so much for your help. 

I don't seem to have '30 day views' on my dashboard, I have a '30 day bookings' option but that then just lists my upcoming guest reservations.  I don't seem to have a Hosting Progress section, the only progress section I have takes me to my stats and SuperHost status but it doesn't list my future number of hits my listing is attracting - it used to show graph for each date so you could see which dates were popular etc.

Am I missing a section part of the dashboard?  Do I maybe need to turn more tools on?

Cheers

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

@Victoria696  Dashboard = Home page!

It's in a column top right, not sure how anyone could miss it, as on 1st, most basic, Home page! Click 'Home' to the left of 'Inbox' on the bar along the top!

@Helen350 written this way looks like a treasure hunt lol, also the bar says no available data. you liar, show proof of what you say with a screenshot. If you don't know how to make it will be my pleasure to help your dashboard. 😄

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Victoria696 Remarkable that Airbnb have made their performance pages worse with the latest 'upgrade'.

That said you can still find the listing view graphs if you go to dashboard and then click on the 30 day views. No idea if said graphs are still supported as they used to go wrong if you looked at a 3 month period.

Hi Mike and Jane

Thanks so much, I think I have also asked you about the issue via Max's thread too, I don't seem to have a 30 day view option, weird.  Wish we had the option to 'downgrade' to the better tools.

Cheers

I just started a new conversation about the same thing minutes before I came across your post, it's  "I would like my visibility back in performance"  being able to see the exact no. of times someone clicked on your listing for a specific dates was really a useful tool instead we got conversion, some graphics with percentages which are useless. Looks like nobody is listening at Air(b) and that the pandemic took its toll on quality of their service for hosts, I’m really disappointed I was left without the last good and useful tool I used to plan my hosting.  I contacted support about this and it didn't help. My interface changed week ago and at least now I know i didn't overlooked it! It's happening to the others too I think it's time community demands returning visibility feature under performance for everybody!   

Victoria696
Level 4

Hi Max

Glad I'm not the only one missing it.

Yes I have fed back to support too that the tool which was the most useful has now gone and I really miss it.

Fingers crossed it comes back.

@Victoria696 - Yes! It was definitely the most useful performance tool! 
I found once the Performance upgrade happened (end of May-sh?), I still had access to the "Visibility"  crystal ball and could look at the views up to 3 months in advance. Come early June this was all gone!

Fingers crossed for a return! 😃

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Victoria696 

I have never been able to see future view stats, I can only see view stats for the months past.

This is my current graph.......

Views 5.png

And I find this graph to be somewhat useless....they used to fill in the dots for the days that bookings actually took place on so that you could see booking trends. Now all we get is a series of open dots! Really doesn't tell us anything! 

Cheers......Rob

Victoria696
Level 4

Thanks Rob

Yes we used to be able to see future view stats which were much more useful for amending rates etc.  Past view stats are pretty useless I agree nothing you can change once it's in the past.

Cheers

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Robin4 You may not be able to see future view stats like we can in the UK but at least your low incidence of Corona virus means the stats you can't see will be far healthier than those that we UK hosts can see!

Thank you all for trying to help but views are of no use since they only show data from the past. Also everybody else who has pro tools turned on don't have views at all, Victoria and Mike I replied and tried to mention you in my own post, I gave more detailed answer there.