GOOD NEWS!!! Contacting Airbnb just got easier! - Community Help Guide

GOOD NEWS!!! Contacting Airbnb just got easier! - Community Help Guide

Hi Hosts, 

Now all you need to do is click 4 times to get in touch with Airbnb as shown below:

Step 0: Update your Airbnb App.

Step 1: Go to your profile and click on Get help.20727989_10207747737491606_4051377537646876758_n.jpg

Step 2: Select the reservation you want help with and click on Go to reservation help.

20638858_10207747738371628_1737106399407193028_n.jpg

Step 3: Click on Contact Us

20708421_10207747739091646_8154900739900914963_n.jpg

Step 4: Choose your preferred way to reach out to the Airbnb team.

20708288_10207747743691761_7923565358020715216_n.jpg

Hurray!

Note that this option is only available during the most critical times of hosting—48 hours before a reservation, during a reservation, and 48 hours after guests check out.

For more details read the blog post: http://blog.atairbnb.com/customer-service

Thank you!

Happy hosting! 🙂

[Hit thumbs up if you like this post] 

32 Replies 32
Lilian20
Level 10
Argelès-sur-Mer, France

Nice

Thanks @Lilian20

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

OOo thank you @Jeet0, I very much like you post. 🙂

I've also shared a post on this in the Airbnb Updates board, it doesn't have as nice screenshots though!

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

@Lizzie  HI. I also posted this great news as a new thread on Hosting with one screen capture too and hoped others would see it.

I am discovering that hundreds of hosts in Hawaii didn't know they had to click on Account Settings to receive the Airbnb newsletter to get articles on Updates for helpful features and improvements.  I attended an important host meeting this past Monday and was shocked at how many didn't know about this newsletter option, so I am posting it today on the Hawaii Home Sharing Club.  I like how @Jeet0 added more pics.  Seems he is more tech savvy then me but I am learning lol - love to you both. 

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook

Hi @Momi0

I also don't receive the newsletter. But this is because if I dot the box to receive it I also allow Airbnb to send me advertising. This is illegal according to Norwegian legislation as info and advertising is to have two seperate boxes to dot: one is protected in the law to NOT receive ads. So I don't dot this box. Luckily we have a great admin in here, @Lizzie0, who helps out.

Funfact: Norwegian legislation changed how iTunes could act in Europe... This is why I'm persistant!

Mariann 🙂

That's such a cool law. Wish India had it, without the limitations. I almost feel harassed by all the unnecessary calls and messages. 

@Jeet0

Consumers in Norway are protected by very strong legislations. For instance we have what I believe are the best warranties in the world. A smartphone is by law expected to last 5 years.

I can reserve myself from getting advertising in my postbox. No one can call me to sell anything by phone unless I explisively sign something, written or electronic, that allows them to call me. This is also the case on my email. I have to actively accept correspondanse. If anyone calls me anyway, or put something in my postbox, I alert the consumers' counsil and they issue a fine or take it to court for me. Free of cost. 

I'm fanatic about people calling me. They annoy me. I'm also fanatic about my email. I consider it spam. But I allow ads in my postbox. I like to see what's on sale etc.

Mariann 🙂

@Momi0, I can teach you next time we Skype, friend 🙂

You are most welcome @Lizzie

Glad that we finally have a robust system to reach out to Airbnb for urgent help. 

David-and-Fiona0
Level 10
Panglao, Philippines

Great to see Airbnb is listening. 

Agree, I'm very impressed with some of the recent updates which came from host feedback. 

Sharona-and-Gabi0
Level 3
Rehovot, Israel

Hi @Jeet0. Thank you for making this update clearer. I received the Host Newsletter yesterday and checked the app. but it was still not updated. Afte reading your post I've checked again and there it was, just like you describe it. 

Note to self: always check again:)

You are welcome @Sharona-and-Gabi0. I faced the same issue initially 😄

@Jeet0Thanks!