GOOD NEWS!!! Contacting Airbnb just got easier! - Community Help Guide

GOOD NEWS!!! Contacting Airbnb just got easier! - Community Help Guide

Hi Hosts, 

Now all you need to do is click 4 times to get in touch with Airbnb as shown below:

Step 0: Update your Airbnb App.

Step 1: Go to your profile and click on Get help.20727989_10207747737491606_4051377537646876758_n.jpg

Step 2: Select the reservation you want help with and click on Go to reservation help.

20638858_10207747738371628_1737106399407193028_n.jpg

Step 3: Click on Contact Us

20708421_10207747739091646_8154900739900914963_n.jpg

Step 4: Choose your preferred way to reach out to the Airbnb team.

20708288_10207747743691761_7923565358020715216_n.jpg

Hurray!

Note that this option is only available during the most critical times of hosting—48 hours before a reservation, during a reservation, and 48 hours after guests check out.

For more details read the blog post: http://blog.atairbnb.com/customer-service

Thank you!

Happy hosting! 🙂

[Hit thumbs up if you like this post] 

32 Replies 32
Luke73
Level 8
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

@Jeet0 Great, thank you very much. It's really helpful. Now, I don't need to worry about contacting to Airbnb for help 🙂

Hey @Luke73, you are welcome. I'm glad host feedback is being heard 🙂

I'd like to contact Airbnb to fix a glitch in their system which causes dates, which I have blocked, to become randomly available on my calandar. This is bad for my business! I recently had a booking request (for dates I had blocked) while I was out of contact and lost my 100% response status, because I didn't see it. Very frustrating to not be able to get to the management of Airbnb. The Community is great, but can't fix this sort of frustrating problem.

That's really sad @George-And-Diana0. I feel your pain. But now you can directly contact Airbnb using this new update. Do let us know if you were able to contact and get your issue resolved. 

Colleen47
Level 10
Frisco, CO

Thanks so much @Jeet0 appreciate your time!

Most welcome, @Colleen47 🙂

Barbara148
Level 2
M, Germany

screen shots are not current.

phone center closed. Email not available due to maintenance... since yesterday !!

Host not reachable. We feel scammed by the Host and Airbnb.

Hey @Barbara148 - when is your reservation? If it's upcoming in the next 48 hours, ideally the help options should work. If it's still not working, tweet @AirbnbHelp. Most hosts use this option as it is quick. 

the reservation started Saturday the 12th. If you have new vectors to get help, then you need to communicate them.

We were left high and dry. The host canceled 7 reservations since the time I booked it, without a single good review. I would think that Airbnb would perhaps track this type of activity and remove the host.

Since the host is non-existent and this is a huge event here in town, I had to spend over 500 euros to stay in a dodgy area of town and my children left the family reunion early so as to minimize further costs.

I read that Airbnb does not consider to be responsible for the extra money I had to spend since the contract is between the host and guest. I am seriously pissed.

I am a host in Airbnb and have been since 2011. There used to be a time when I could call someone and talk. Today the website is a labyrinth of twisty little passages. The "email" function sent me the invalid telephone number again. The "call" function said it was down for maintenance for over 30 hours. Once again, if there are new vectors to reach someone and at least get a consolation telephone call, then publish it on your website.

I suggest that Airbnb reimburse me for my extra expenses.

I am one unhappy customer and host.

So, the host was non-existent. How do I report this to you?

Also, will Airbnb pay me the full amount back? If so, how do I request it?

@Barbara148  Go to the beginning of this very post that you wrote your story and look at the wonderful step by step instructions that my awesome friend @Jeet0 was kind enough to post even with photos to guide each and every person who needs to contact ABB.  Its not hard at all.  Just take the time to click on PAGE 1 of this very thread and go look at what he wrote to help everyone.  Great job Jeet!

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook

Hello Momi,

since I attempted to get the 247 Euros from Jack, I cannot request any more. That means I don't see the last screen as my 'request is being processed'. Jack is thinking about whether or not he should give me the money back, minus the Airbnb fees, of course.

Airbnb please consider attempting to contact Jack and verify his existence. His german telephone number is no longer valid. No one answers his chinese telephone number.

Airbnb please consider data analysis on hosts like Jack who canceled 6 guests after I booked my reservation. At least those guest probably got their money back.

Airbnb please consider that I booked this reservation 5 months in advance to avoid the high cost of other accomodations during the special "documenta" show. I spent over 500 Euros for a low-rate hotel. Hardly a comparison to what the Host was offering.

Airbnb please consider that my children left the venue early to keep my costs down.

Airbnb please consider that your webportal does not offer a valid telephone number to call.

Airbnb please consider that the email option simply sends me an email that has the invalid numbers.

Airbnb please consider that mentioned the 'tweet' contact is not published on your website.

Airbnb please consider that others are also commenting on the lack of ability to reach anyone.

Airbnb please consider your reputation.

Airbnb please consider giving me the 247 Euros that I paid to your company, Airbnb, back. I spent over 500 Euros in hotel costs and my children left our family reunion early. Had they stayed, the trip would have cost me 1000 Euros.

Airbnb please consider that this Airbnb experience damaged our holiday.

with best intentions to get your attention, just pay me back, I'll call this a one-off and go away.

Shey0
Level 2
Caloocan, Philippines

Thanks a big bunch! 🙂

Most welcome @Shey0 🙂

Linda573
Level 1
Castalian Springs, TN

Nothing is easy about this site.. how do you contact someone to get help?