God has been sending me so many great guests lately!

Huaai0
Level 10
British Columbia, Canada

God has been sending me so many great guests lately!

After a few could-be-better guests, I have been hosting one after nother great guest--one Chinese, one Korean, one Indian, and one British...They are all great guests.

The Chinese guest thanked me for taking care of him well during his stay. He left the room as he found it. Everything was nicely folded. All electric appliances were unplugged. 

The Korean guest left a 100 dollar bill in a drawer after he had checked out, and I called him and returned the money to him. He was very grateful. I also bought him dessert twice. 

The Indian guest was super clean and tidy and left the room as he found it. I could hardly tell that the room had had someone sleep in. He was moving to his new apartment and I gladly gave him two plates and one bowl. (One previous guest broke a plate but had a very bad attitude, so I claimed damage through Airbnb, which issued me 10 bucks for the plate). We had a great conversation about spirituality and vegetarianism. We are both vegetarians. 

The British guy tried to learn and remember all his housemates' names including my poodle's upon check-in, which was nice. Many previous guests simply did not need to know their housemates' names. 

In a few days I will be hosting one Indonesian lady and one Chinese Canadian student. I hope that they are nice, too. 

5 Replies 5
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Huaai0 I feel so happy for you. May 5* reviews follow... 😉

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
David-and-Fiona0
Level 10
Panglao, Philippines

God works at AirBnb? About time he did something constructive! : ) 

Rene-and-Zac0
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Thank you so much for this inspiration. Sometimes I forget to honor my blessings and realize I need to follow a different path. It's so important to "give" out into the world. It doesn't matter if it's a bowl, plate or just a smile. How much does a plate mean to a person who is eating from their hand? My Airblessings have been coming in waves. I honor those blessings by "giving" those blessings back into my community. I hire local workers, we eat at small family restaurants, we shop at charity stores and we upgrade our listing. I sincerely feel that if you Airbnb for the "right" reasons, you will do well. I catch myself complaint about 'first world problems' and then I pause to center myself and laugh. Before you can be trusted, you must be tested and we surely without a shadow of a doubt, have been tested. Enjoy the journey new friend @Huaai0

Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Huaai0 It is not only God that you must thank it is also the popularity of Airbnb across the world! It is always nice to hear that hosts are having a great time hosting all over the planet. Who could imagine that one day someone could rent a home from the other side of the world in just one click. Good luck and happy hosting!!!

Momi0
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

@Huaai0  I always wondered what the outcome was on THAT plate issue since you reached out to me privately. haha.  Good to know that you were paid for it and have been able to share your things with someone who needed a few things for their new place.  I l love reading your happy posts.

Like you, I have been hosting so many great guests and have another awesome lady coming in tomorrow....(found me on Instagram first), which is so exciting bc she chose me after following my social media and seeing our awesome pets.  She is an animal lover big time.  Because she found me on Instagram FIRST, I was able to give her my Superhost promo referral code of $40 off her first stay which is with me.....turns out she wants to use some of the $40 savings to buy our family some yummy local Hawaiian donuts and asked me on the ABB message center which is the best bakery. She hasn't even arrived yet and is already thinking of my family and how much we all love sweets...I think she got the hints from my fun pics on Instagram!.  LOL.  :))

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook