Good Experience with Resolution Center

Ezgi15
Level 2
Izmir, Turkey

Good Experience with Resolution Center

Hello Airbnb people 🙂

l am very happy to share you my positive experience with the resolution center. I would like to share it because while l had the conflict with my guests l was reading posts on this web-site about the horrible experiences of other Airbnb hosts. And l was getting very stressed. Finally l had a good resolution 🙂

My guests booked for 4 people and actually they were a group of 8 people staying at my house. There is a fee l charge for extra guests. But my guest didn’t agree to pay it and she even threatened me with writing a bad review.

So l reported this to Airbnb and demanded money via Airbnb. My guest rejected to pay and immediately she wrote a review telling my area is not safe and comfortable. I’ve sent Airbnb our whatsapp messages and asked them to delete the review. They did this very quickly.

For the requested money l had to wait for few weeks. The responsible person for my case was busy and she replied very late. But after that she was very quick. And she agreed to pay the requested amount from Airbnb budget.

Hope this post will give some hope to Airbnb hosts who are having difficulties with their guests. I think Airbnb is still the best platform for rental services. I still trust Airbnb community 🙂

4 Replies 4
Brian2036
Level 10
Arkansas, United States

@Ezgi15 

Thank you for sharing a positive experience.

We need to hear more like this so that we can understand that everything is not always bad.

Ezgi15
Level 2
Izmir, Turkey

Thanks for your comment Brian!

Yes, it’s so depressing to read only about bad news from Airbnb 😞

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Ezgi15  it seems Airbnb is good on small claims but when there is substantial damage or a serious problem then it sucks

I was also successful in claims up to 200€. But they were before Covid, I am glad you got your case now.

But... there are 2 recent posts from today and yesterday about not receiving the payout for refund claims even though the guests have paid, so pay attention. I hope everything will be alright

Ezgi15
Level 2
Izmir, Turkey

Oh, l see 😕 

They have already sent me the money. Guess l am very lucky 🙂