Great Result and Thanks to Airbnb

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

Great Result and Thanks to Airbnb

Hey guys,

Credit where credit is due, lots of people moan about Airbnb customer service but we should also thank them when it's needed

Thats what Im doing right now I had two guest damage my Ceramic Hob which was only 4 months old, I put in a claim.

The dispute was resolved in just over a week and the money sent.

So, a BIG Thanks to Airbnb the cost of the damage was over $400 we would have took a big loss that week.

To me it also shows to the guest they cannot go around treating people property anyway they want they will definatly think twice next time.

Cheers Airbnb 

Nung

18 Replies 18

@Sudsrung0 I have seen complaints all over in the forum. At least yours is the first positive one in handling resolution claim I have seen. My personal experience is not as good either.

This is the second time Airbnb have backed me up

Susan17
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

It merely highlights and accentuates how utterly broken and dysfunctional the entire system is, when someone feels the need to actually create a post applauding Airbnb for occasionally taking care of business in a competent, equitable and adequate manner, as they should be doing 100% of the time. The irony... 

Ololade0
Level 2
Mississauga, Canada

I was so disappointed in the decision Airbnb came up with concerning a guest that broke my sofa  a leather sofa they never contacted the guest rather I was told that  because the sofa is like 5 years old they cannot do anything about it,  I  was forced to go buy a new sofa that cost me close to $800 .