Great small space coffee station option!

Annette76
Level 10
Cherry Log, GA

Great small space coffee station option!

So I am staying at a regular BnB this weekend for my nephew's wedding. The place is an Inn built in the 1860's or so. Each room has a nice little coffee station in the bathroom (closest to water) and I thought it was an efficient set up so took some pics for those hosts that may be trying to squeeze in a little coffee station. Even though this place has a full service restaurant downstairs, I really appreciate being able to get a cup of coffee while getting dressed enough to be presentable at breakfast. 

Here is the whole set up on the wall next to the bathroom sink,basically a one cup pod machine, a couple of mugs and a few pods. All on a small wall shelf with a drawer.

IMG_4965.JPG

Contents of the drawer-various sweeteners, some non-dairy creamers and stirrers.

The coffee maker has easy to follow directions on the top. If this were in my place I'd add a couple of tea bags as well. 

If you don't have water close by you could put a few water bottles nearby.IMG_4963.JPG

5 Replies 5
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Annette76 this is really chic and smart sollution for small places 🙂 i like it.

Lyndsey2
Level 10
Stonington, CT

Cute! Thanks for sharing!

Interesting!! Good idea actually. 

Paula-and-Gill0
Level 4
New Paltz, NY

Great idea thanks for sharing. I started our coffee station by stealing my mother's Cofffee maker then her espresso maker. Now, my GF thinks I'm nuts because I've added light/Medium/Dark roast coffees as well as an herbal/black tea collection. I added a coffee grinder and when I see coffee bean selections on sale at my favorite coffee shop, I leave a small selection of that as well. I don't know why, but I enjoy spoiling my guest. Some of my guest also leave behind items that I can either consumer or offer foward.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

This is a really handy idea @Annette76 and I agree it is nice you have this on hand rather having go downstairs, especially first thing in the morning. 🙂

Aww @Paula-and-Gill0, that is so nice. I love that your coffee collection is evolving! Where will it go next I wonder....??

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.