Greetings from the "Airbnb Expert." 😀

Susan20
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Greetings from the "Airbnb Expert." 😀

Screen Shot 2016-10-16 at 3.46.18 PM.png

Hello follow Airbbn Hosts!

I became an Airbnb Host in 2014. As an Airbnb Super Host, I learned that people are interested in the first-person experience. As a result, I become the self-appointed “Airbnb Expert” to help Airbnb hosts and guests get the most from their Airbnb experience. Each day my social media showcases helpful host and guest tips, along with hand-selected Airbnb recommendations from around the world. I also feature a new blog each week, with the hopes of helping to enrich the Airbnb community.

I am a firm believer in Airbnb’s core brand values and I deeply want to do my part to help nurture those values so others can also find comfort in their embrace. Under the guiding light of Airbnb, I hope that in my role as the “Airbnb Expert” I will help contribute to making the world a better place, by connecting us all through kindness, laughter, caring, sharing and yes, economic advantages too!

Should you have any tips you’d like to share or questions you’d like to ask. [link removed]

LET'S CONNECT

[Personal advertising removed]

AIRBNB OPEN 

I will be presenting a workshop at Airbnb Open on Friday, November 18 from 11:00am - 12:00pm at the Pattern Bar on "Learning how to build a professional hospitality brand on Airbnb." This session will go through strategies for attracting guests using marketing tactics and best practices. My bio is on the speakers page but the session is slated to be posted on the Airbnb Open schedule early this week. 

Kind regards, 

Sue 

4 Replies 4
Susan20
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Please forgive the MAJOR typo. The system won't let me correct it. God knows I've typed Airbnb thousands of times. 

Hi, I "relisted" and somehow 1) my listing doesn't show up in searches and 2) I adjusted the price and it's not reflected as well.

Thanks,

Mya

Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@Susan20  I don't want to be grumpy but I do find the the self-appointed title of "the" Airbnb Expert as a bit presumptious. You may be "an" Airbnb expert but spend some time on the forum here and you'll find many others like Clare, Linda, Helen, Sandra and Gerry & Rashid who provide daily help to new and experienced hosts and are definitely experts.

HI Susan,

We are new to Airbnb and are ready to jump in and buy our first properties. The decisions are a little overwhelming. We have done lots of research but feel we'd like an expert to weigh in and help us out before we take the plunge. We have heard of Zeona Mcintyre but she charges $350.00 for an hour of consulting. We certainly expect to pay for the help we receive but her charges seemed a little high to us. Do you do any consulting or could you recommend anyone that does? We basically need help deciding which market to buy in and which type of properties work best for Airbnb. We are cash buyers and would ideally like to buy multiple properties to start.

Thank you for your help,

Patti Swearingen

214-769-9551

patti.swearingen@yahoo.com