Guest Reviews not showing on my Listing

Kerry-and-Rob0
Level 2
Gold Coast, Australia

Guest Reviews not showing on my Listing

I have recently had the most fantastic review from my latest Guests and it is not showing on my listing. Then I notice the Guest prior to this one is also not showing. Really annoying as they are the reviews I was most looking forward ot seeing on my page.  Whats happening? Any clues? 

9 Replies 9
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello,

Reviews are not mentioned on a listing in same order they are created. Probably you will notice them here ?:

https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/102457767

Best regards, Emiel

Kerry-and-Rob0
Level 2
Gold Coast, Australia

Thank you so much Emiel, yes I can see them there but confused that if I search for my property as a Guest does they are not shown.  

Autumn4
Level 2
San José del Cabo, Mexico

I am having the same problem.

Steve2743
Level 10
Calgary, Canada

I had the same problem. I had a guest who left an absolutely horrible review (you can't please them all), and the next three guests left absolutely glowing reviews, none of which showed up. I was stuck with the horrible review being the first one people saw for well over a month. It turns out that people see the reviews by guests from their own country first. The bad review was from a guest from my own country (Canada), and the next 3 were from overseas. So Canadian guests were seeing the bad review first, while everyone else was seeing reviews from their own country, or in chronological order if no previous guests were from their own country. 

Steve
Helen407
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

Since about December, we are also not seeing some Guest reviews despite email confirmation the guest has completed their review after their stay. In fact the total e.g. 89 seems 'stuck'. I am also seeing variances between mobile smart phone app and browsers. Two calls to their call centre, complete with screenshots i supplied have failed to resolve it.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

hello @Helen407 ,

Are you saying the reviews are not here:

https://www.airbnb.nl/users/show/53083082 ?

Best regards, Emiel

Helen407
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

Yes, recent completed guest reviews are missing. However you cannot tell.

Dear @Helen407, did you resolve your issue regarding missing guest review? I have the exact same situation and still no reply from customer service.

Thank you!

Remy-Vicent0
Level 2
Long Beach, CA

Review issue n super host

I lost my super host status last year i think and then as i was getting good reviews lately, i was looking forward to get it back.

In June i had a review from a guest and i called tour costumer service because it wouldn’t show on my end (still not showing by the way, still waiting for it to get fixed and why I’m reporting here too).

Then airbnb staff confirmed that this 5 stars review would make my average be 4.8 which would give me the status back and giess what?!?

This was in June, before July 1st when Airbnb reevaluates the status and here i am.

No status, no review showing up, and the staff continues politely telling me that they already reported it to the technical support.

It’s unfortunate as i feel that I deserved that badge and i love having the reviews exposed on my hosting profile.

Best,

Rémy Vicent