Guest breaking the toilet AND possibly the HVAC as well

Dianna16
Level 2
Dallas, TX

Guest breaking the toilet AND possibly the HVAC as well

HELP AIRBNB HOST COMMUNITY.  I've had 8 months of bliss with the most gracious,  lovely guest and now these psycho people.   My plumber went by midmorning of me receiving this message and he said they  broken the totilet ON PURPOSE.  
These people are still in my place for 11 more days......I am not sure what to do.  If I contact the resolution center now then they could destroy even more.  

Keep in mind that just 3 days agao they had requested a 2 month extension and I declined based on my guy instinct.   I do not appreciate being spoken to in this manner either.   Any suggestions would be most appreciated.   Any chance they will be removed from the Airbnb platform?  

HELP!!

FROM GUEST Brittany from Buffalo New York:  
So, the toilet just **bleep**ing broke and sprayed water everywhere. So, your whole statement that you remodeled this place is complete horse **bleep**. And if you “did” then you got ducked by paying morons to do the work. I expect a plumber here within 24 hours of this post or we’re gonna lose it on your reviews. The ac still don’t work and you said a tech would be here Monday. Well it’s **bleep**ing Thursday and no ac yet. If a plumber ain’t here by Thursday afternoon then Brandon is fixing it himself and charging you. This is none negotiable and I’m **bleep**ing tired of dealing with your **bleep**. Fix it or suffer the **bleep**ing review consequences!!! This is the absolute worst experience we’ve ever had with an Airbnb!!!
Today at 12:37 AM

15 Replies 15
Pete69
Level 10
Los Angeles, CA

I know this is an old post but this is a prime example of why I shoot video of my stay before each guest checks in. Be sure to also shoot video of yourself announcing the date and who is scheduled to check in, all as part of one video shot.