Guest canceled the booking, however the system display it is me who canceled guest's booking

Rosie24
Level 1
Hanoi, Vietnam

Guest canceled the booking, however the system display it is me who canceled guest's booking

My name is Rosie, and I need help. My story is that few days ago, one guest from France booked my flat. Then, because of misunderstanding about the details of the flat, he decided to cancel the booking. After that, I received the notifications saying that the guest requested the cancellation. I leave everything there and did not do anything. Then, he came back and told me he was wrong and he would like to book my flat again. At that time, the status of the booking was still confirmed and I told him that, everything was ok. However, yesterday, this status changed to canceled. And I told him to book again but he could not because the system thought that I was the person who canceled guest's booking and blocked all the days (28 days of July). My commitment rate is also affected, decreased from 100% to 87%. 

I am very serious in this business, you can check for my profile and previous reviews of other guests. Please tell me what should I do, because I have not cancelled the guests booking and have not done any thing.

Please help!!! I am very appreciated!

4 Replies 4
Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Rosie24 Give Airbnb a call immediately on the following numbers United States (USA): +1-415-800-5959 (local SF number) or +1-855-424-7262 (toll-free) United Kingdom: +44 203 318 1111. If you call to the uk Airbnb call center it will be cheaper for you. Explain to them exactly what happened Good luck!!!

Thank you very much for your guide and help

Hilary-And-Ed0
Level 10
Brookline, MA

Hello @Rosie24,

Agree with @Oomesh-Kumarsingh0.  One thing to add - keep all your communication on the Airbnb messaging system so that the company can see your communication stream.  It will help when you talk to them.

Thank you very much for your help. And is it possible for me to call UK Airbnb center tonight. Do they support 24 hours or I need to wait until tomorrow.