Guest never showed up, rated my listing low for cleanliness and airbnb refused to remove that review

Evan12
Level 3
Bangkok, Thailand

Guest never showed up, rated my listing low for cleanliness and airbnb refused to remove that review

So i got that guest who didnt get his visa on arrival so he never stayed at my property, the guest wrote me a review with ratings 2-3 stars for cleanliness, check in, etc. i contacted airbnb 4 times - noone did anything about

4 Replies 4
Alex574
Level 2
Valencia, Spain

This is outrageous. . One of the only grounds for removing a review on AirBnB  is: 

"Reviews that do not represent the author’s personal experience or that of their travel companion"

how can someone leave a review and give you 2 star for cleanliness, if  they never checked in?  Try to escalate this to another case manager. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Try them via social media. Unless the guest cancelled within 24 hours of arrival they are not allowed to leave a review (see Airbnb help).

Hopefully you have left a response to this review already pointing out the guest didn't stay so disappointing to see them leave a review for a property they have never seen.

Rebecca181
Level 10
Florence, OR

Did you try messaging @airbnbhelp on twitter? They are the only customer support that I bother to deal with anymore; they actually know what they are doing and are most helpful. 

Thanks all for your answers

i did message 4 times on twitter and got this reply

Capture.JPGCapture2.JPG