Guest notes.

Deborah82
Level 10
Toodyay, Australia

Guest notes.

Hi everyone,

Does anyone one know of a way that we can place notes against a guests name for future reference? For example, when one of my guests come back I'd like to be able to ask after her cat Frankie...which I know I'm probably not going to remember by the time she comes back owing to my 'great' (not) memory.

Thank you for any feedback.

Debs.

Loving Airbnb Community❣

Loving the Airbnb community and it’s diversity❣️
8 Replies 8
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

Hi @Deborah82 unfortunately there isn't. As well as the list of reservations in AirBnB I keep a manual diary with all guest arrival and departure info and add any notes there.

@Victoria57 Noted! And thank you Victoria.

...no pun intended. Lol.

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

Absolutely a written diary! What if the internet goes down, or power? Happens where I am from time to time.

Mike78
Level 3
Colorado Springs, CO

I think this would be a fabulous feature to have added.

We would like to have this feature too.  

I save guests phone numbers in my phone, and I can add notes there.  But that's not easily available to my wife.

Plus, many guests have multiple phones, like the wife makes the reservation and the husband calls.

Thanks.

Shelly

Kirkland, Wa

THank you for your question and answers.  I had the exact same question.

Eric1363
Level 1
Lakewood, CO

I would also really like this feature. Thank for asking. I have been looking for this for a while. 

Deborah82
Level 10
Toodyay, Australia

Love, love, LOVE that we can now leave private notes against our guests for future reference if/when they come back. This has been awesome. I can now leave VEGAN so that I can remove the eggs and milk from the property (and the welcome message saying that they're in the fridge!) and other notes of importance.

Would just like to give a big shout out THANK YOU to Airbnb for doing this.

@Eric1363  @Paul632  @Shelly-and-Linda0  @Mike78  @Sandra126