Guest review not showing

Karen1341
Level 1
Stourport-on-Severn, United Kingdom

Guest review not showing

I wrote a review for my guest 2 days after he left, and it's showing on the Review page on my Dashboard.  I had submitted it via the Android phone app, but when I went to my PC, although it was still there, it looked like it hadn't been submitted.  So I did this on the PC and when I go back to my Reservations list, it's still showing as not submitted.  

In addition to this, the same guest has told me he hasn't had a request to review me yet. So I'm wondering if this glitch is linked to his account?  But surely if this was the case my review would still show up?

Many thanks for any advice!

2 Replies 2
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Karen1341

What is happening, your review has been submitted but won't become public until the guest submits his review. Tell me Karen when you go to your review page, is it saying "you have xx hours to edit this review"

If it is, then the review is on file and is just waiting until the 14 days are up or the guest reviewsyou before it will show.

Give me a bit more information here Karen and I will try to help further. Go and have a look and see if the editing option is open to you!

Cheers.....Rob

Karen1341
Level 1
Stourport-on-Severn, United Kingdom

Hi Rob,

My review is being shown as not submitted - its all there in the 'review box', along with the star ratings I have given, plus the 'thumbs up' to recommend the guest highlighted, but the red 'submit' button still showing (as screenshot below):

Review page.png

When I click this, it says 'Thanks for your review! Your review has been saved.'  However when I go back to my Reservations Page I still get the red button asking me to review. There is no command re. editing the review:

Inked Reservations Page.jpg