Guide Book Function

Andrew157
Level 10
Windermere, United Kingdom

Guide Book Function

I have been trying to update my guidebook as part of my listing to give potential guests ideas about where to stay and what they can do in the area. I know the site and the app are full of bugs yet there are a number of issues which need resolving.

There are details on the website about how to the guidebook works. However when I have entered a number of things there is no scroll bar to go up and down the list. Also the title has to be a business known to Airbnb so I can enter Homeground Coffee and Kitchen an excellent coffee shop which just happens to belong to our neighbours but not White Moss Common which one of the places we recommend to guests who are not big hikers as the trails are flat and the views spectacular but it is a place not a business.

The guidebook is a key part of the listing on the App. Clicking on the guidebook tab on the listing brings up a map with locations shown.  It is possible to swipe the map to move but it is not possible to click on the list at the top to give all listings by type. I will probably enter 25 as I feel I also need to add the local doctors, the minor injury unit (10 miles) and the major hospital A+E (25 miles).

Am I just been picky about the site or should I expect 21st century technology to work properly?

4 Replies 4
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

I would bring this up in Host Voice, @Andrew157.

Andrew157
Level 10
Windermere, United Kingdom

I have seen host voice in the past but I cannot find it tonight and the search function does not help

At the top of the screen in this forum on your laptop/desktop, @Andrew157, one of the choices is Discuss. The last of the menu items in that dropdown is Host Voice. 

Lal4
Level 2
Colombo, Sri Lanka

I managed to complete the guide for one listing. How can I copy it to other listings?