HAS ANYONE IN AUSTRALIA BEEN PAID FROM AIRBNB FOR NOVEMBER BOOKINGS

Ann-And-Mad0
Level 3
Bondi, Australia

HAS ANYONE IN AUSTRALIA BEEN PAID FROM AIRBNB FOR NOVEMBER BOOKINGS

I HAVE NOT BEEN PAID AND CALLED AIRBNB 5 TIMES TO BE TOLD THERE IS AN ERROR WITH THEIR SYSTEM.    CALLED THIS MORING TO SEE IF IT IS FIXED

THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT PERSON WAS NOT AWARE THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH PAYOUTS.   AIRBNB HAS NOT INFORMED THERE STAFF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH PAYOUTS IN AUSTRALIA.  

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON?

6 Replies 6
Gillian19
Level 10
St Leonards, Australia

@Ann-And-Mad0 I, along with I think every other host in Australia did experience problems from 1st November until late lat week but I have been paid now. I think there are still a few hosts affected so I would keep on at Airbnb until you get resolution as they may not be aware that some hosts have still not been paid.

Thanks Gillian

We have been in constant contact with ‘customer service’ staff who are blissfully ignorant of any issue!

We keep getting different advice.and a week later are still being told things will be resolved etc etc; every day a different answer. 

Incredibly frustrating 

Kristy43
Level 5
West Moonah, Australia

@Ann-And-Mad0 its hard to believe that customer service reps would not be aware of the problem seeing as it seemed to impact so many people!!  As @Gillian19 just mentioned, payments do seem to be starting to sort themselves so keep onto Airbnb until it's resolved!!

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Ann-And-Mad0  There have been several long threads on this in the past week and a half. It seems the payout problem affected ALL Aussie hosts. That the CS rep said they weren't aware of it is beyond absurd. They must have just started working for Airbnb today.

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Ann-And-Mad0

Hey, check your transaction history  you should (by now) start to see your outstandings as  'Proccessing' 

Mine have not bounced back this time so they are at present being taken for a spin by the banking industry. I expect to see all my outstanding on about Wednesday.

I told Sarah (Shannon) I had seen you guys pop up here on the forum, and she said...."Say a big hello to them for me pops"

Cheers......Rob

Jackie148
Level 7
Edens Landing, Australia

Yes I was paid I guess I'm one of the lucky ones