Hands up who feel the Airbnb bugs are getting out of hand?

David-and-Fiona0
Level 10
Panglao, Philippines

Hands up who feel the Airbnb bugs are getting out of hand?

This is getting ridiculous. Cohosts can’t see messages, calendars  getting blocked, TOS agreement not working, people getting cancelled. NOW I get a booking request through my travelling section on my app !!!  And airbnb has the hide to warn me I may lose Superhost status because of one unhinged guest!!! WTF!

7C0ABD22-AA9E-4B5B-9FAC-9871147E6411.jpeg

4 Replies 4
Christine1081
Level 4
Humboldt, TN

It looks to me you have a lot of information that should be in your guidebook is recommendations when you're communicating to your customers. I've learned they know a lot more of what's going on behind the scenes and we do. It doesn't always go in our favor but I try my best to play by their rules.

Christine Warrington

What? 

Susan17
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

@David-and-Fiona0 

I posted the comment below on exactly this issue on another thread earlier today..

"Also, as this is Airbnb's own Community Centre - and this known "glitch" (amongst many others) has been causing untold panic and hardship amongst the host community -  why has no acknowledgement or solution been posted here from the company already? 

Airbnb has a moral and ethical responsibility to its community to keep them informed of issues/bugs/"glitches" that negatively affect their income, their livelihoods and their ability to operate. As such, the company has a duty to warn and update us of any malfunctions that are occurring at any given time. There should be a dedicated section of the Community Centre where they do so, and where hosts can easily go to find out about these issues, rather than being left completely in the dark"

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Community-Commitment-Charter-DO-NOT-PRESS-DECLINE/td-p/1215...

And here's a thread about the co-host bug, in case you haven't already seen it.. 

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/CRITICAL-BUG-with-co-hosting-lack-of-access-WHEN-WILL-TH...

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @David-and-Fiona0 @Susan17 @Christine1081 ,

Thank you for flagging this issue. As @Susan17 mentioned, it is an urgent issue which the tech team are working on fixing around the clock as we speak. As soon as I have a deployment ETA, I will share it here.

Thanks again,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines