Has Anyone Noticed different Names in Reviews?

Basha0
Level 10
Penngrove, CA

Has Anyone Noticed different Names in Reviews?

Here’s the scenario ( forgive the old movie reference). Review of a guest says Bob and Carol were fabulous guests etc.  next review says Bob and Alice are great guests etc. now I get it, maybe Bob has a new partner. Third review says Ted and Alice were great guests etc. 

Is this a thing that friends let other friends make reservations on each other’s account? 

What am I missing?

17 Replies 17

@Dale711 To be clear you said 'While the partners resign, it is obligated to update the profile name. People do confuse the profile inaccurate.'

And to be further clear I will tag whomever I want to tag. If you do not want to be tagged then I suggest you do not post on a public forum

Woow @Mike-And-Jane0 

I remind you of the community guideline.

How to encourage community spirit

One of the best things about a community is that it brings people together. To make sure the Community Center remains a healthy and inviting space, please:

• Respect each other and show appreciation when someone shares valuable content
  • Remember to post full answers and stay on topic when replying to a person’s request for advice or help
  • Keep an open mind and see the good in each other

For more details, please take a look at our Community Center Guidelines.

Again, STOP tagged me and in the forum and stopped harassment to other members.

If you still have any issue with me, do carry on in PM, I will respond to you.

Do respectively the original thread.

Thank you for your understanding.

@Dale711 The original thread is all about names in reviews being correct. Your responses suggest that one of the reasons they are not is because some hosts change the names on their accounts which is, I believe, not allowed.......