Has any host has ever had an enquiry that made them feel like this person was stupid?

Has any host has ever had an enquiry that made them feel like this person was stupid?

Was wondering if there were hosts out there that received an enquiry and it came out as a list of questions which I don't mind if it helped clarified their questions but the one I received was.......well made me feel like he was stupid. I want to say sorry that was a bit mean, but I can't help it. I really think it is so stupid.

So I answered his question all of them and answered as well stating , "if you read my description throughly it would have answered your questions ...",  his response was thanking me for answering SOME of this questions. I answered to all them.

Again , my head started doing a little monologue to myself, stupid!!

One of his questions was do I speak english? (I live in an english speaking country and all my description are in english and so are my feedbacks, I failed to see how two and two wasn't worked out)

Does the place have a view of this place...?? (my place is not in the vincinty of that place and there is no pictures to provide evidence that it did, I fail to see how he would assume my place would when there is no indication there is such a view)

Is anyone staying in the apartment? (face palm, when a guest asks a question that already is very clear)

Is there any supermarket nearby? (again rolling my eyes, PLEASE READ THE LISTING with all the god **bleep** information on it)

How far is the nearest vegetarian restaurant? ( I don't know, sometimes you got to find out things for yourself)

Maybe I'm too harsh, but the last time I had an instinct how stupid the guest was (trust me he was, he manage to knock on the wrong door after buzzing on the right number, and failed to check out on time even with instructions) he caused me so much problems by moving everything in the house and my instincts is telling me , this one is a trouble maker if he is already so fussy about asking stupid questions. 

Want a place with a view, find a place that shows that and dont' be stingy with the money you got to pay. If you want to be a cheap skate and give me hassle ,please do not apply.

106 Replies 106

Which reminds me. Belize and Mexico decided to built a bridge/elevated highway between them. The Mexican Government did their 1/2 in one year (3 miles), while Belize still was deciding  ~how~ to do one after 2 years. Mexico built it for them gratis and only asked the Belizians to just get out of the way. LoL

Marg11
Level 10
Warwick, Australia

"Can you please turn off the bathroom light?"

"You can do it, there is a switch next to the door."

"No, the big light in the middle of the bathroom ceiling,"

"No, it will go off at sunset."

"Can you please turn off ........."

We had just told this guest on our tour of the flat, a joke of a previous guest asking the same question!