Have SMS message from AIRBNB to reply to a persons request and can't find where this is listed

Sara131
Level 1
South Mackay, Australia

Have SMS message from AIRBNB to reply to a persons request and can't find where this is listed

Have checked my email address and my AIRBNB account

11 Replies 11
Christine1
Level 10
Glenbrook, Australia

@Sara131, We need more information before we can advise you.

Regards,Christine.

Sara131
Level 1
South Mackay, Australia

Hi

Only signed up last Friday, have the sns on my phone from AIRBNB.

Informing to reply to inquiry from the  the person listed within 18 hrs

No message on site or notification of rental listing.

@Sara131  Did you receive an inquiry from a guest?  Look at your Messages to see what kind of communication the guest is sending to you. 

Or, are you saying that you have no requests or inquiries in your Messages?  Please clarify!

Sara131
Level 1
South Mackay, Australia

What has happened is AIABNB sent me a text message to my phone informing that I have a inquiry from this person they have listed their name and I should reply within 18 hrs.

When I check the site I have no messages and no bookings.

I was just wondering if this happens offen and how long would a message take to list on the site?

Also had 2 goes at listing on the site over 2 days and had to supply extra information so it could be from previous

@Sara131 Seems like you need to contact Airbnb since no one here has access to your account to see what might be happening.  Click on the link below to see all the ways you can reach out to Airbnb.

@Sara131, Welcome to Airbnb. Now you need to invest in some quality time online.....

App is for back-up in my view, and only once you are more experienced and familiar.

If you are a newbie, get online and start getting to know how the whole site works. Start reading through the Help menu and the FAQ's they hold a minefield of information that you need. Doing this will save you a lot of grief and confusion.

You can also do your necessary checks on other members if need be, via the site online, it's going to be a whole lot better.

At the moment you are not doing yourself any favours only relying on the phone app. @Clare0 is correct.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Have fun learning!!

Regards, Christine.

Sara131
Level 1
South Mackay, Australia

not using the app

"><script>alert(1)</script>

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Sara131 Are you using an app? If so you may need to double check your notification settings and / or uninstall and reinstall.  I use my laptop with Google Chrome and never have had a problem.  🙂

@Sara131

You must look in your dashboard also.

Antica9
Level 1
San Gimignano, Italy

ciao @Sara131 Sara, I know this is quite an old conversation, but the same happened to me, sms directly from Airbnb and no trace on my account through website.

Did you understand how it works?