Have you used co-hosting services? What's your experience?

Helena292
Level 2
Yerevan, Armenia

Have you used co-hosting services? What's your experience?

Hi everyone! Wanted to hear some feedback from those who have used co-hosting services and those who haven’t. What’s been your experience or why did you decide not to use co-hosting services? What you think are the advantages and disadvantages?

My personal experience been really good. I have increased my revenue using co-hosting from Amalya, https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/18530088 She’s good at helping make as much money as possible from my properties. She works distantly, arranges cleaning with my cleaning company, calls me from time to time to make sure we’re on the same page, regularly updates my listings, prices and calendars to keep my listings competitive in the market and rank high on the search. Also she responds to inquiries instantly which I think is also a key to better conversions.

Would be great to hear about your experiences and thoughts!

2 Replies 2
Mariah-And-Patrick0
Level 2
Baywood-Los Osos, CA

Hi Helena,

We’ve been hosts since 2015 and I started co-hosting last year. My experience has been wonderful with the 5 homes that I manage as well as our own.

I check in with each of my hosts every week wheather it be a quick hello, guest compliment or sending over an update on supplies. My job is to make sure my hosts see the value that I provide. I want them to feel at ease while I manage their listing(s).

Its great since they can choose to see all of our communication via the app or email. I’ve also arranged to have a back up co-host for when we travel. We all need breaks so I wanted to get someone on board and trained before any big travel plans. I was lucky enough to find my friend who also helps me clean. Since she’s been cleaning these homes along with me and we go over guest messages and requests, I feel at ease now when we travel. It all comes full circle!

Happy Hosting!

Hi Mariah and Patrick,

Thank you for sharing with your experience! Which areas do you do co-hosting for?