Hello: I'm trying to advertise a 5% off the full booking for the month of December how do I do?

Joe2128
Level 2
Columbus, OH

Hello: I'm trying to advertise a 5% off the full booking for the month of December how do I do?

I'm trying to reach all potential guest and pick our properties with a special limited time only discount? Is it possible in AirBnB?

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Are you looking to provide 5% off for the month of December or are you wanting to give a 5% for a month's booking?  Somewhat confused by your post.  Unless you are using Smart Pricing, just go into your calendar and select the days you want to reduce the rate.  Having a lower rate allows for the guest search to include the lower rate.  If you want the whole month of December to be booked, you can edit under availability for a specific period of time there is a different minimum.  Under pricing you can offer different period of booking discounts.

Sorry, trying to promote any bookings for any length of stay would provide a 5-10% off the booking if you book now or something like that. I want to send out e-mail's promoting specials or limited time only to promote occupancy. Help