Hello from Tanzania-East Africa

Oscar6
Level 2
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

Hello from Tanzania-East Africa

Hello everyone, am new here and thought is a great thing to say hi and welcome to all who are planning to Visit East Africa.If you are planning to visit Arusha,Dar es salaam,Zanzibar Islands,Ngorongoro National park,Serengeti National park ,Mikumi,serolous,Tarangire national parks and even you would like climb Mount Kilimanjaro the highest mountain in Africa found in my Country Tanzania and many more I would be greatful to host you, be a group or individuals you are most welcome to the Land of HAKUNA MATATA.

Thanks,

Regards,

Oscar.

4 Replies 4
Momi0
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

thank you @Oscar6, that was very sweet of you, but keep in mind in the future, when posting, be sure to choose the right "Host" posting category as you posted your welcome message under TIPS & TRICKS....wrong place.  Good Luck on hosting.  By the way, "Oscar" was the name of my FAV cat of 18 years who I miss terribly, but keep him close by as my husband built me a beautiful garden/cemetery where I can sit outside and remember all the good times he gave me.   What an awesome name you have....thanks for the smile.

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook

Frank111
Level 2
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

Hi Oscar,

Thanks for the kind words ,

and hamna shida ,

regards,

Frank 

Diana433
Level 2
Zürich, Switzerland

Hi Oscar,

a great proposition. I'm new in Air b&b.

Would like to link your services to my property in Dar-es-Salaam, not sure how that works though 🤔

Hi Diana,

Hope all is well in Swiss, i can help in managing your properties.

We currently have an apartment complex and it is going on well so far.

Blessings!