Help I can not delete photos

Lisa37
Level 3
Pelican Lagoon, Australia

Help I can not delete photos

Hi all,
This is driving me insane today.
Trying to update listings but can not, at all delete any photos.

I am clicking on the trashcan, then clicking the box that says 'delete' but it is not saving and it is not deleteing them.

What am I doing wrong?

15 Replies 15
Nathan6
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

I'm having the same problem - need help with this!

Marie25
Level 2
New South Wales, Australia

I'm having delte problem but can rearrange

Nathan6
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

I can not rearrange photos, make changes or delete anything

Same for me, and I am pleased that others have the same experience. At least there is a chance the problem may get fixed.

In the meantime, prospective stayers are basing their decisions on incorrect or incomplete information. Airbnb need to treat this problem seriously otherwise the customer experience will be affected.

Shannon1
Level 2
British Columbia, Canada

Same problem here! So frustrating!

Please can someone help us all out...I came on this forum because am trying to edit my listing by deleting and rearranging photos but keep getting the same as before except with zillions more photos added (& none of the required ones deleted!).

What a palava!

Same problem here....

Same here and I talked to an Airbnb rep who blames Firefox. He tried to arrange my photos and it didn't work either. A mess. Always seems to be something. In addition to that problem of not being able to toggle my photos and keep them where I place them, I continually got kicked out of the page and the page was replace by "Dummy.com". I would guess that the Airbnb site is hacked. Not a comfortable feeling.

Same delete problem with Chrome.

I have the same problem - and it has been several days- I have double pictures with my rooms looking different- no one is going to book as it is so confusing the way it is right now- need to fix this asap.

I have tried swtiching from Chrome to Internet Explorer to Firefox and all the same problem.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue with photos, so that I can pass as much information over to the team, can I ask what is happening when you click to delete or rearrange the order? Does it not respond or does an error appear or something else? 

Thanks so much, Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey guys, 

I hope you are all having a good day. 

I just wanted to update you that this issue has been resolved now, so it should all be working as normal, which is good news. Please do let me know if it isn' though. 

Thanks so much. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Soontaree0
Level 2
Melbourne, FL

Can not delete photos 

New to Air b&b.  Looks like I'm having problems with deleting and rearranging photos. Please help