Help Line Disconnected

Help Line Disconnected

I just called our Airbnb Superhost Customer Service Help Line and it's no longer in service.  The recorded message instructs the caller to go to the Airbnb website to find the phone number for our country (I'm in the U.S.).  I can't find anything like that on the website and am extremely frustrated.  Airbnb seems to be making things increasingly more difficult for hosts.

8 Replies 8
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have you tried the ‘Contact Airbnb’ post towards the top of the Help Forum here @Emily-And-Shannon0 

I don't see a 'Contact Airbnb' tab anywhere here.  When I spent an hour on the website last night, the very few 'Contact Airbnb' tabs just took me in a loop of pre-set answers for specific questions.  No ability to ask a free form question or find a phone number.

It isn't a tab, it's a big pinned post on the first page of this Help forum, about halfway down the page. But some other hosts have said they don't see it there for some reason on their feed. @Emily-And-Shannon0

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

A simple Google search yields pages of phone numbers for Airbnb. @Emily-And-Shannon0

Good tip, Sarah977!  The first few numbers in my google search were disconnected but I found one that worked - thank you!

It's too bad Airbnb doesn't make it a smoother transition when they cancel their Superhost Help Line.

I agree- they don't make it easy. And they don't  post their phone numbers on their site because they'd prefer you didn't get in touch with them, just get frustrated and give up. Terrible customer service model.  @Emily-And-Shannon0 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Emily-And-Shannon0 @Sarah977 

If you go onto the Airbnb Help website and type in Contact Airbnb it will come up with the contact number for your nearest customer services centre. 

As I mentioned Emily and Shannon all the ways of contacting Airbnb are also shown on the Airbnb Help forum on this community towards the top of the first page on the Help Forum 

Sorry, even using those paths I did not find any contact phone numbers, despite searching for about 30 minutes.  I'm curious, it sounds like the page you see & I see are different. 

I Googled Airbnb and came up with a phone number that way.