Help Please: How do I access guests previous reviews on hosts?

Rebecca676
Level 4
Sandringham, Australia

Help Please: How do I access guests previous reviews on hosts?

Hi All! I’ve read on a couple of posts where hosts discuss reading reviews guests have made on previous hosts?

I simply can’t find how to do this! Can anyone point me in the right direction please??

Thanks! Rebecca

9 Replies 9
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Rebecca676  Go to the guests profile. If a host reviewed her just click on the hosts profile picture, then scroll to the timeframe and you will be able to see the review the guest left the host if she did leave one. 

Gregory87
Level 10
Minneapolis, MN

Greetings @Rebecca676:

I had the same concern as you when vetting guests.  I happened upon a similar topic while browsing an Airbnb-related site.  The poster mentioned this article from Forbes magazine (https://www.forbes.com/sites/sethporges/2017/07/27/all-airbnb-hosts-should-use-this-chrome-extension...).

I checked it out and learned about an extension called AirReview.  I love it!  When guests have previous reviews, go to their profile and this extension automatically searches through all their hosts' past reviews to see if that specific guest left a review.  If so, it is posted immediately below their review of the listing.  Otherwise, it states that the guest didn't leave a review.

The extension is available for Chrome and Firefox web browsers at this time.  I use the Firefox version.  Hopefully they'll expand to mobile apps and other browsers in the future.

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Gregory87  I use the chrome verison of AirReview. 

Grace329
Level 5
Johannesburg, South Africa

hi Lettie

Is AirReview only usable on desktops or there is a mobile app for it. I cant find it on Appstore

@Grace329  I believe only on laptaps and computers currently. I heard a phone app was in the works, but nothing about a release timeframe. 

Grace329
Level 5
Johannesburg, South Africa

Ok. Thank you 

Jennifer1421
Level 10
Peterborough, Canada

Is anyone else finding that AirReview no longer works with the new profile format?

Any replacement apps or an update for the original extension been found?

I just checked a new guest with AirReview, and it works just fine.  Firefox 65.0.1, AirReview 2.1.1, dated Oct 8 2018.  Very good browser extension!

Rea15
Level 2
Gunning, Australia

Is AirReview available on your mobile?