Hi, We recently cancelled our agreement with a vacation rental company that utilized Air B&B to

Jill218
Level 1
Hot Springs, MT

Hi, We recently cancelled our agreement with a vacation rental company that utilized Air B&B to

advertise and book. (Vacasa) The agreement cancelled more than 30 days ago, however there are still listings for our properties on Air B&B. We have also set up a listing for the property that we are managing ourselves. How do I speak with Air B&B to request that the other listings are removed as they are no longer legitimately authorized? Thank you!

2 Replies 2
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Who is the account holder, @Jill218, I mean the account on which there are those standing reservations? If it is yours, I wouldn't risk any cancellation - Airbnb punishes hosts for that.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

1. Thanks Marzena. The account holder is Vacasa. I've heard back from AirB&B that I have to have them (Vacasa) directly discontinue the listing. My listing is up and running. I checked the old listing and dates are blocked out so I don't think that there will be any reservation cancellations/issues. It is just confusing for potential travelers to see the pictures of the same units. Thank you for your input!