Hiring a Superhost to Manage Properties

Hiring a Superhost to Manage Properties

I am looking to hire 3 Superhosts to manage my vacation rental properties... I have one in Orlando Florida, one in Palm Springs, and another in Arizona. The idea is they would take over all communication, be there to meet guests, and manage all repairs / cleans and anything else that might come up.

Has this been done before? Or is there a certain way to go about it?

19 Replies 19

@Melissa1313 where is your property is Arizona?  I know someone in Phoenix.

@Yiwei3 It's located in Scottsdale 

Hey, send me a message. **

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to share any personal details publicly. You can message each other privately instead. 

Ricardo-and-Laura0
Level 2
Carolina, Puerto Rico

We can help you managing your properties.  We run Vacation Rental Retreat in the Mainland (US) and the Caribbean.  Let's talk @Melissa1313 

Pete17
Level 5
San Diego, CA

Hi @Melissa1313 I run a boutique Airbnb Property Management company called AirMGR with my wife and we service primarily Phoenix metro, and San Diego. We have a smaller portfolio of properties so we can really give guests extra attention and care. We do full service from guest communication, cleaning turnovers, supplies replenishment, regular maintenance and more.  Let us know if you want to get in touch to chat further. 🙂

Peter

Hello Pete. How can I contact you. Do you do rehabd aswell?

Hi Peter,

My name is Nicole and I need management support for my newly built 5 bed/4bath property in Buckeye, Az, just west of Phoenix Metro.  I am interested in a California company because a lot of Cali transplants are landing in this area as it's fastest growing, second only to Phoenix. Please reach me at risingmoonsq@gmail or direct talk/text : (480) 519-0252.

Hello @Melissa1313  I'd love to help you with your AZ property.  I have been managing vacation rental properties for almost 2 years and love to work with guests and managing the day to day.   Let's chat 🙂

Tina6724
Level 2
Glendale, AZ

Hi @Melissa1313, if your still looking for someone to manage your property in Scottsdale, Az., I would love to help! I have a lot of experience in business development management, & am located right here in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. Please feel free to reach out to me at anytime if your still looking for a reliable host. Have a blessed day!

-Best Regards, 

Tina B. 

@Tina6724 Thank you! We just bought the property and are renovating it so will not be ready for another 3-4 months. I will reach out to you when it comes closer to finishing date. 🙂 

@Melissa1313  How exciting, & your so very welcome! You can feel free to reach out to me at anytime via text (602)881-6125, &/or by email bortistina@gmail.com

I look forward to staying in contact with you.🙂

Best Regards, 

Tina B. 

Hi @Melissa1313 elissa. I've been a host for several years and live in Scottsdale as well. I would welcome the opportunity to co-manage your Scottsdale listing. I've lived 15 years here in the Valley and my listing has a 4.92 rating. I've sold it recently but have been wanting to co-host as well. 

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/5145051?s=67&unique_share_id=3ec2518e-2743-4593-b322-0d922754358d

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to share any personal details publicly. You can message each other privately instead. 

Hey Melissa how are you have you found someone to help assist you with your property’s I have an apartment in Orlando and I haven’t listed it because I’m not sure if I can have the time to run it 

Aidan56
Level 2
Orlando, FL

Hi Melissa,

Happy to help in Orlando.

Are you still looking?