Holiday cards for guests?

Deborah0
Level 10
California, United States

Holiday cards for guests?

snowman.pngchristmas house.pngIn 2013 I think it was, Airbnb had Holiday e-cards we could send to guests.  I thought that was fun.  Do any of you send holiday cards to guests? 

4 Replies 4
Queenie0
Level 10
United States

I would love to send e-cards to guests who've stayed with us over the year. I think it would be  nice reminder, for them as well, of their trip.

I posted about this on another forum, but I'd love to send out a holiday e-card to my guests from this first year of hosting. Even better, I'd like to attach my own photo, maybe a collage of the spectacular area that they visited while staying with me. As it is, that's not possible, so I'm going to type something up. 

However, I'm going to do it for Thanksgiving. Although the majority of my guests were not American, I think anyone can embrace the concept that *I* am thankful for their patronage and was thinking of them at this holiday. My next choice would be New Year, but I don't want to wait that long. 🙂

Again, since many of my guests were international, I'm cognizant of the fact they may not all embrace Christmas, so I'm avoiding that. 

Melisande0
Level 3
Imperial Beach, CA

I was just looking for a place in the Airbnb dashboard where I could do that again this year.  It's such a nice idea, and a great way to stay in touch with guests. 

Does anyone know if they are going to offer that again this year?  Who can we ask at Airbnb to make this available again for hosts?

Linda0
Level 10
Spring, TX

That's something i hadn't thought of doing but what a great idea.