Holidy Cover for My Property

Jonathan23
Level 2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Holidy Cover for My Property

Hello Edinburgh Hosts

I would like to ask hosts in Edinburgh if anyone knows of any agencies that will undertake the short-term management of my property while I am on holiday.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jonathan

10 Replies 10
Clare26
Level 2

Hi Jonathan,

I don't know of any holiday management companies but I might be able to help if it's just a case of checking guests in and out. I have a similar issue so am happy to do it on a reciprocal arrangement or charge a (small) fee for doing it.  I'm a bit limited in that I have a proper job but get in touch if you want to have a chat about it.

best wishes

Clare

Cleaners in Edinburgh

I am really struggling to get a cleaner in Edinburgh for my flat in New Town. I am not in Scotland, and would really appreciate any recommendations if you have any Clare?

Thank you!

Mark516
Level 1

Hi,

I just came across your post as I'm also looking for cleaner help for the few dates, as I'm going away for vacation. Also, I'd like to offer my help for a fee in case if you're looking for someone to help you in Edinburgh. I do cleaning and hosting in my own flat but wouldn't mind to pick up some additional work as well. Let me know if you're interested, Veronika

Mark516
Level 1

Hi, 

I just came across your post as I'm also looking for cleaner help for the few dates, as I'm going away for vacation. Also, I'd like to offer my help for a fee in case if you're looking for someone to help you in Edinburgh. I do cleaning and hosting in my own flat but wouldn't mind to pick up some additional work as well. Let me know if you're interested, Veronika

Stewart12
Level 1

Hi there, I am looking to co host forother hosts in and around Edinburgh. I currently manages one property for my auntie who lives in Mallorca. Looking to see if anyone is looking for some one to do meet and greets and cleans etc. Pm me if interested

Stewart12
Level 1

Hi there I am looking to co host for other hosts. I currently manage a property in Edinburgh for my auntie who lives in Mallorca. I'm interested in finding something that is long term.

Jacqui51
Level 1

Stewart

I let my house in Fairmilehead occassionally (3-5 times a year), when I do I usually leave Edinburgh but need someone to help if there are issues. Would you be interested?

Stewart12
Level 1

Hello did you get my message

Aiga0
Level 2
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain

Dear Jonathan, 

How are you? I am not sure if you are still looking for someone to manage your property, but I thought I would introduce myself anyway. 

My name is Aiga. I am the manager of BNB Property Management Ltd, which is managing and cleaning short-term holiday let properties across all Edinburgh. We are offering a full management service and a cleaning service. 

We are proud to offer the lowest prices on the market at the moment, compared to other bnb property management and cleaning companies in Edinburgh. For example, our cleaning price for 1 bed property is only £35.00, which includes - cleaning of your home, laundry service and cleaning materials! 

Please get in touch if you are still looking for a help and would like to know more about our services. 

Have a nice evening! 

Kind regards, 

Aiga 

James994
Level 2

Hi Aiga,

I'm looking for someone to do a few changeovers during this summer.  If you are still interested, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Jim