Home-share podcast seeking experienced hosts/enthusiastic contributors

David2926
Level 1
Denver, CO

Home-share podcast seeking experienced hosts/enthusiastic contributors

If you like information & entertainment, you might like AirItOut!(now recording; show synopsis below). If you are an experienced & passionate home-share host, we might like you to contirbute. To submit your candidacy for greatness(a guest spot on our podcast) please introduce yourself(brief bio, social media & listing links) along with your three best tips to host for fun & profit to: info@airitout.co

Air It Out! - the home-share hosting infotainment show! An education for hosts, an entertainment for all.  

Each episode of host on host love is a share-fest of tips, tricks & lifehacks for AirBnB & beyond, featuring insightful how-to's(and how to nots) on everything from market analysis, budgeting & design to sourcing, imaging, compliance & listing development.  We share, we care, we air-hug it out, but mostly we listen - to the experts, the pros & you - trading stories of inspirational successes, amusing anecdotes & hilariously earnest tales of epic fails(our pain, your gain!).

3 Replies 3
Daniel-Rusteen0
Level 10
California, United States

Just responded to your message, but thought I'd get the party/thread started here.

I'm Danny, Superhost, guest of over 400 nights, 26 countries on Airbnb, former Airbnb employee, and I run www.OptimizeMyAirbnb.com. You can find me on Instagram @OptimizeMyAirbnb

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Daniel-Rusteen0    FYI that link you posted (not the Instagram one) comes up with an error message- Bad Gateway.

That's because you are using Chrome who recently removed the  'www.' from URLs, try OptimizeMyAirbnb.com 😄