Home sharing community groups ???

Tony167
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Home sharing community groups ???

I've been to my Local Home Sharing Community group Launch night and it was great as we all felt we had something in common and started to make plans on meeting each others outside this meetup that's only every 3 months. I asked if I could message other hosts who came to the meetup about an important matter that i am about to find out about which is the Deposits we want to ask to our guests and also invite each others to our homes for decor advice and dinner. The organizers confirmed it was possible to contact other Hosts who came via the website but as far as i can see it is not possible.

Many had to leave early and were happy to know that we could talk again soon and not in 3 months at our next meetup.

Does anyone know how do we get in touch with each others?

Thank you

Tony from London UK

3 Replies 3
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Hi @Tony167, I am the leader of the Home Sharing Club of La Quinta in southern California, USA.  Several ways to communicate are, each host that is listed as a club member can be messaged by clicking on the profile picture and selecting "send message".  Also you could post on the website by starting a conversation.  I also can message all members, but that might be related to my administrative access, so ask the club leader to send a message on your behalf.  Hope this helps!

How did you create the group?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Tony167,

Just to add to @Linda108's tips here, just to check have you visited the Home Sharing Clubs here in the Community Center?

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.